Official 2018 Compass Trackhawk Pictures (interior & exterior) - Jeep Compass Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robxstone

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 15 Old 01-16-2017, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Official 2018 Compass Trackhawk Pictures (interior & exterior)

This is in no way a comprehensive look at the all-new Compass Trackhawk but it does give you a look at most things you need to see. Also, I don't know about you guys but after looking at these pictures, Rhino Clear Coat is starting to grow on me... a lot!:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 01-17-2017, 03:18 PM

Those bolstered seats do look exceptionally comfortable, not so sure about the rear seat backrests. But I don't see a need for all that power which will undoubtedly come with a hefty price tag.
post #3 of 15 Old 01-18-2017, 03:28 PM

Gotta love the blue accent lights on the console and the red stitching. Think Jeep will offer the upholstery as an additional option for the standard Compass?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 01-19-2017, 03:30 PM

I kinda hoped that the lighting would be in red to match the stitching to make it all flow a bit better ? But @wheelin , may I ask what you mean by need for all that power ??
post #5 of 15 Old 01-19-2017, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
Gotta love the blue accent lights on the console and the red stitching. Think Jeep will offer the upholstery as an additional option for the standard Compass?
I sure hope they don't since that just takes away from the Trackhawk being any bit special. What they should do instead is offer an interior trim that has just some interior DNA from the TH. Best thing for us to do is look at previous examples to gauge what they will do if they do anything at all.
post #6 of 15 Old 01-23-2017, 11:02 AM

good god, they turned it into the cherokee's baby brother....
Stringplucker likes this.
post #7 of 15 Old 01-24-2017, 03:38 PM

Now that you mentioned it, my god the similarities are uncanny.

Red Grand Cherokee for comparison.
post #8 of 15 Old 01-27-2017, 03:40 PM

Need to have both in the post to really get a good look. That's quite awkward lol. Still do like the front end of the compass better to be honest.

post #9 of 15 Old 01-27-2017, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

I know some people are going to hate how cookie cutter things are getting but if there's anything that will boost sales its doing this and pulling in buyers that want DNA from GC's in something smaller. Still, i'm surprised we didn't see more of the new things found in the Renegade which reportedly might make it to the Wrangler.
post #10 of 15 Old 01-31-2017, 03:39 PM

What is Jeep taking from the Renegade for the new Wrangler? Thought I wouldn't mind seeing a track-hawk Renegade. That lighter body should increase performance and fuel economy.
post #11 of 15 Old 02-01-2017, 02:26 PM

A Trackhawk Renegade definitely wouldn't happen. The Renegade isn't a big enough vehicle (in terms of impact) for it to receive anything special like that. The Trailhawk package is as far as it'll go in my opinion.
post #12 of 15 Old 02-01-2017, 03:44 PM

Moving back onto topic, at least the Compass trackhawk has a nicer set of fog lights and larger lower grille. But everything else looks like it was recycled from the Grand Cherokee. Perhaps the red paint adds to that image.
post #13 of 15 Old 02-02-2017, 03:34 PM

The whole front end looks like a better revised edition of the Grand Cherokee front end. The GC does have much better sales though so it makes sense as to why they would want to try and "replicate" that front end on it.
post #14 of 15 Old 02-02-2017, 03:38 PM

The 7 slats on the Compass are more compressed to match the headlights' height and the third rear window looks a lot smaller and sleeker. The red paint and hood decal is definitely making the two models look even more alike.
post #15 of 15 Old 02-02-2017, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
The 7 slats on the Compass are more compressed to match the headlights' height and the third rear window looks a lot smaller and sleeker. The red paint and hood decal is definitely making the two models look even more alike.
It's a look I can get used to, the only thing I might change is the trim around each opening. For that blacking out those parts should bring it more to my liking. Blacked out grilles on most Jeeps is usually a winning strategy. Sometimes less is more.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.