My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Jeep Compass Of The Month: May 2011 Winner!

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Cherokee 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
:eek:mg: Awesome! :spinning:

Thank you so much everyone for picking me to be the first ever Jeep Compass of the Month Winner!

It is certainly an honor and I appreciate all the votes and participation by everyone here!

It was sure a close race! Special thanks to all of those in the running for it and here's to next month's winner! :beer:

I had a lot of fun with it and really enjoy being on the forum and learning so much from everyone. Thanks Compys!

#4 ·
Congrats on your win, sweet ride you have, too, WTG!!! :)

- Cherokee

#5 ·
Thanks guys!

Next, I am debating on getting HID's or just sticking with some decent bulbs like Silverstar's or Philips Crystal Visions.:dunno:

I have had the Silverstar's and the Ultra's before, but have not tried the Philips. I had the Silverstar's on my 04 Ford Focus and they looked great. I had the Ultra's on my 07 Focus and they performed pretty good and lasted over 2 years (never replaced them because I recently traded in the focus), however, I noticed that one was whiter than the other, even after I first installed them and it seemed like they were getting more noticeable as time went by.:(

Since the Silverstar's and Ultra's where on 2 different versions of the Focus, I did not get to see what the difference really was between them and if they are worth the extra money. Also, I don't know anything about the Crystal Visions. If anyone has had experience with those, please let me know!:hyper:

I really want to figure out what would be the best because I want them done before I go on a trip and I want to look good along with my LED's! :D

#6 ·
Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.
Huh? :confused: Glad to be of service? :confused::dunno::confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.