Jeep Compass Forum - View Single Post - What are you comparing the 2017+ Compass to?
View Single Post
post #30 of Old 10-11-2017, 04:25 AM
Tyler-98-W68
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0973 View Post
The 2018 compass sport doesn't have power or fuel economy...when I picked mine up, my woman though she was going to be funny and rev the engine at me...she had our lancer es with a 2.0 eco model, get about 440 miles to a tank of gas...anyway she took off and there was no way this thing was going to catch her...all that I saw was tail lights and I didn't see those for long...and this thing is so hard on gas its not funny...average is about 12.8 mpg
I"d suggest you get that looked at then as 12mpg is not proper at all and magazine tests prove it isn't that low, additionally other members on this site haven't got that bad or mileage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome