Jeep Compass Forum - View Single Post - Lookin to get new wheels and tires
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 11-05-2017, 10:55 AM
asakaze

Hi there, I can confirm no rubbing fit with 225/70r16 but with offset 40. Be very careful about front calipers clearance and rear brake hose clearance with any of "16 wheels especially if you are pushing them outwards with zero offset. Tire is the minor problem here. Also, I'd support the logic behind alu rims instead of steel, for winter use take those with dark coating, salt alu-protection and you should be alright.

~Small Jeep with Big-Benz heart~
2014 Compass CRD 2.2 Limited, Tuned & Debadged
MB DOHC 16v I4 twin-turbo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
@
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;
@
;
235/55R17 @
8Jx17 ET35;
@

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome