My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Hello from Orange COunty

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Cherokee 
#1 ·
hello everybody! Newbie here, ive been searching for a good compass forum and finally found this one...got my compass limited , black with black and beige leather in october...probably gonna be hanging out here alot sooo yup!!! haha :p

#4 ·
ACX said:
congrats and welcome...

nice place to hang your hat. I find my way down there twice a year.. Fashion Island and South Coast plaza are killers on my budget.. :lol:
living right behind south coast, its like kryptonite for my wallet haha, especially since im a college student...anyways thanx for the welcome!

#5 ·
Yeah, congratulations. Welcome to the site. Too bad you had to find it on this particular day, with all that junk and all. I hang out here a good bit myself. Enjoy your new ride.

#7 ·
Cherokee said:
Yeah, congratulations. Welcome to the site. Too bad you had to find it on this particular day, with all that junk and all. I hang out here a good bit myself. Enjoy your new ride.
i was gonna say, that spam or whatever that thing is , its pretty crazy. probably has more posts that most of us around here huh haha

#8 ·
Guess so, Compa. I just haven't figured out what perverted word he got COMPASS confused with, lol. It is Compass, not Hump-us!!! Either way, it is back. Like Webmaster said, it comes with the territory. As I have said before, I am not a prude, but somethings just do not belong online, and despite my personal opinion, this is not the place to discuss that. I joined this site to discuss my car with other owners/enthusiasts. However, this site is programmed in my favorites, and my if my daughter had clicked on it, with my bad luck, it would just happen to be on that day. People like that should be banned, in my personal opinion. Hello, dude, whoever you are, you are on the WAY WRONG site!!! I guess it is just sad what some have to resort to. Enough of my soapbox. Love the Compass!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.