Jeep Compass Forum - View Single Post - Vibration or Rattling with Big Bass?
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 03-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Cherokee
Administrator

One thing I do know is there is a good bit of insulation on this car. The only thing I hear in mine, is if I am listening to any music that has any kind of bass in it, at a loud volume, I get a popping sound, in time to the music. I don't listen to it deafeningly loud or anything, but a little volume is nice. Figured it was just me, but it is an annoyance. It is just hard to get it to that perfect volume to tell if it is actually the car or just a particular song. I don't think I hear it playing the same song on my stereo in the house, but will have to listen harder. Glad to know I am not the only one noticing, but all those surveys I have gotten in the mail, I have made a point to mention it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome