My Jeep Compass Forum banner

2008 Jeep Compass owner. Winter tires/rims question.

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  anjy834u 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Jeep owners. I purchased my 2008 Jeep Compass 2 yrs ago used and I love it. I have so far not purchased winter tires for it and this year I plan on it and have some questions. First, does anyone know if the rims off of a 2009 Jeep Patriot would fit my Compass? Also, the tires attached to these rims are 235-65-17 tires, the current tires on my car are 215-60-17. Could I use the 235-65-17 on my Compass? Any help provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2 ·
Jazzy, first welcome to the forum, glad you found us.......as for your question please refer yourself to the sections either aftermarket stuff or the general discussion........all that you want to know on tires are in there.

#3 ·
Hello Jazzy and welcome to the forum, glad to have you! I'm not the tire expert, sorry, but as Ffl suggested, if you post your question here: http://www.myjeepcompass.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11, those with the info you need can get back to you, but good luck with your choice! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.