My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Newibe Here

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  numskull 
#1 ·
Wife and I bought a 07 Compass Limited. Love it so far, few minor pops in the front end and passenger window cable problem, but other than that great lil SUV.

#5 ·
I can tell i already like it here. Little info about myself.......ummm
we bought a 07 compass about a yr ago....had to dump off the pt loser....so many problems. We actually love the compass....minus the popping front end, but i will take car of that myself. I have a few hobbies, i build pc's, build drag engines, just built a aluminum head sbc 383 for my s10. Married with 1 kid and i love riding my motorcycle.....to many hobbies for one person...lol. Ill take a couple pic of the little black compass limited....even tho i have always heard it was bad luck to take pic of your cars....lol.

#4 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Congrats on your Compass, we'd love to see some pics when you can! Great people and info here so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.