My Jeep Compass Forum banner

How many have had more than one Compass?

• I have none just like to read the forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have had 1

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I have had 2

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I'm thinking of getting one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Multiple Compass's

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  BlackNightling 
#1 ·
How many of you have had more than one Compass. Or do you own 2 at the same time or just thinking of getting one and like reading the posts here

#3 ·
2008 Manual 4x4 traded it for 2011 auto 4x4 (had to get an auto for the wife). Im on a quest to get the same MPGs (or better) that i got on my 2008 :D:giggle::fistpump::eek:

#4 ·
Only had the 1 but I have to say the 2011's sure look sweet!

- Cherokee

#5 ·
This is our first Compass but we had a 2009 Patriot first, so the interior and drive is much the same.

We originally wanted a Red 2009 Compass but ended up with the Patriot. After 2 years we were thinking of leaving Jeep to change to a Ford Escape or Edge but then saw the 2011 Compass and it was a good chance to get a new car for less money - and it looks great, much better than the Patriot and even better than the original Compass IMO :)

Not sure how long we'll stay with the Compass though as I like to change my car every 2 years or so (although very happy with it for now), unless we can afford a second car at some point in the future.

#6 ·
First One!

The one I currently own is my first (2009 5spd Sport 4x4). So far, I like it. I've had fancier cars, but this one fits my budget better and feels great to drive. Would LOVE to lift it and look into new tires (after lift), but have NO idea on how to go about that, so that will need to wait (I'm also out of money, so there's the deciding factor, isn't it?). Winter will be the test, for sure - my first winter in a JEEP!

#7 ·
My 2010 is the first jeep i ever had, and i can't complain. Was glad i had it this past winter, it went places my '06 cobalt would have never went. A++ for the compass!

#8 ·
We love our black 2011! I would like to add some accessories to it sometime.

Sad to see that 2012 is the last production year even though sales of the new style Compass has really taken off. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.