Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Almost in the Northwoods
Some Things I Love About My Compass 6spd 4x4
I wanted to share a few things I love about my New Compass MP.
- Mileage. Windy County road days net 27.5 MPGs. Non-windy days net 31.5 MPGs. Around town nets about 24.5 MPGs. My broken in 2015 Trailhawk v6 earned 21 MPGs highway on a great day.
- AWD Lock. The steering feels great. Cornering is good. It still floats a bit...let us face it, it is an economy car and not an Audi, but it holds on okay.
- At 40 degrees and below, the heated steering wheel and heated seat turn on automatically. With no remote start, it is nice this happens and I don't have to mess around with the screen.
- Front foot vents actually provide heat. My Trailhawk Cherokee had horrific front floor vents. High heat and high fan would still leave the toes nipply.
- Great factory headlights. I think they are awesome, and the high beams are good too. The JW Speaker fogs I added just make them that much better.
- Storage around the spare tire. I now have all my gear with me, and a totally open cargo area unlike before.
See, there are positives
2017 New Compass Latitude 4x4 C635 6spd manual. Mineral Gray. Tow,
Cold Weather, Safety & Security, Popular Equipment, Beats Audio. Built June 2017.
Added: JW Speaker fog lights, Weathertech mats, Mopar flaps &
vent shades, Trailhawk front skid plates.