Send n Go Issues - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 Old 01-12-2018, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

Send n Go Issues

Hi! New 2017.5 Compass Limited owner here. I purchased it on December 21st and really like it, although there are several things Im finding that I believe may soon mean a trip to the shop for some work. Anyway, my question for anyone who happens to read this is, has anyone had trouble using the Send n Go app in the Uconnect System? After purchasing my Compass, I made a trip and even though I knew how to get where I was going, I was really excited about using some of the new features. My 2014 Cherokee had navigation as well, but not Send n Go. So, the night before the trip, I send the address to my Jeep, the next morning, I start it, the address pops up, I hit go, the nav screen opens, and....... nothing. So, I went back to the old reliable method and entered the address manually and made my way over the river and through the woods. Side note, my navigation apparently needs to be updated because it is missing a road I drive on regularly that has been completed for 2-3 years. So, it appeared as if I was off roading. Now, every time I turn my vehicle on, that address I sent using Send n Go, pops up on my screen. E V E R Y T I M E. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Otherwise, Ill just add it to my growing list of issues that will need to be addressed at the shop. Thank you!!

2017.5 Jeep Compass Limited
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited
1999 Jeep GC Laredo 4X4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in