• 2 Post By Jasmine
  • 2 Post By sam's compass
  • 2 Post By Jasmine
  • 2 Post By eric
  • 1 Post By katrinacop
  • 1 Post By katrinacop

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 30 Old 02-16-2018, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Question Why One Should/Shouldn't Buy a 2nd Gen Compass?

Hello All. Newbie here so please be gentle. I have had an '06 KJ (Liberty) since '08 and it is probably time to start looking for something new. Like the Compass and it looks like they made some improvements with the 2nd generation last year. Of course here in the forums are where the truth comes out. My KJ has the usual problems for that model (radiator leak, window regulators, fuel nozzle, etc..) but has been pretty solid so I will probably stay with a Jeep.

So how do you owners feel? I know this is pretty new, but have any consistent issues come up here? Would you buy one again? Is there a certain trim level or options that are a must?

Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 02-16-2018, 06:44 PM

I'd say you should definitely go for one but since a handful have turned up to be mysteriously buggy if you are on good terms with your dealership and have good credit some of them will let you do an "extended" test drive for a couple days and with or without that you should go through the one you pick very carefully to make sure everything seems to be working properly on it. Too many of us buy and ask questions later (loads of us tripped up thinking we were getting SiriusXM Guardian and did not) and most dealerships are only really interested in assessing any potential problems until the paperwork is signed and they have your money, after that they become mysteriously aloof to things you discover after getting settled into the car.

If you get a good one where everything works well they are a real treat, and honestly most of them are good ones like mine turned out to be but in my case I got lucky because I just saw this one and bought it on the spot and checked it out later. You could skim the forum for the common complains, print them out and explain to the dealer staff you are going to check to make sure none of those problems are present and then you are going to buy. Its like buying eggs at the grocery store, you should open them up and make sure you aren't getting any cracked eggs but a lot of folks in a hurry will not and once you get home with them its a little tough to take them back to the store.

Also consider reading the entire manual, boring as it may seem, because there is a lot of technology in these cars and understanding it can help you avoid a ton of confusion later.

Mine has been a great machine so far and good for both short and long road trips as well as daily going to work and back. The Uconnect 8.4" can be a little laggy and buggish but mostly it works good and is worth the money, it just looks ultra-premium to have that huge screen in the dash compared to the other radios.

I am watching closely to make sure mine stays working good and will continue to watch until the lease is up, then will come the decision of whether to buy or let them take it back. If all is well at that point in time I would probably prefer to keep it, but if they offer a more powerful motor by then I will be hugely tempted to trade up to a faster version of the same thing. Its just kinda slow but coming from the Liberty if you were OK with that then you will probably be fine with this too. I would love to see a more powerful engine option though or some meaningful mopar performance accessories to perk this one up, then I'd be glad to keep it for 10 years like I did my previous SUV.
jp7794 likes this.
post #3 of 30 Old 02-16-2018, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for the reply arudlang.

I went through the forums a little and the main thing I am seeing are electrical gremlins which can be a pain to diagnose; even if you have dealer tools. The auto show is in my area at the end of the month so I will look there but will also see if I can take one out for a few days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 Old 02-17-2018, 03:05 AM

Mine has been good to me, almost at 9,000 miles. If you are on your phone, you won't see my signature block (DUMB stupid idea Forum maker people). '17 New Compass Latitude 6spd manual 4x4.
jp7794 likes this.

2017 New Compass Latitude 4x4 C635 6spd manual. Mineral Gray. Tow,
Cold Weather, Safety & Security, Popular Equipment, Beats Audio. Built June 2017.

Added: JW Speaker fog lights, Weathertech mats, Mopar flaps &
vent shades, Trailhawk front skid plates.
post #5 of 30 Old 02-17-2018, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply Mudman1. Is there a particular reason you chose a manual? I see a few people have them on here and have also read a couple things about the 9 speed auto not being that great. I don't mind a manual except for the fact that it will be my daily drive and I am in stop and go traffic for 30-60 minutes each day.

Thanks to the group for the replies. I know lots of times newbies post and never return. I'll be here for awhile and you will tire of me if I buy one.
Mudman1 likes this.
post #6 of 30 Old 02-17-2018, 12:48 PM

Don't be seduced by a pretty face. Many of us who had the issues didn't see them until several hundred or thousand miles in.
jp7794 likes this.
post #7 of 30 Old 02-17-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7794 View Post
Thanks for the reply Mudman1. Is there a particular reason you chose a manual? I see a few people have them on here and have also read a couple things about the 9 speed auto not being that great. I don't mind a manual except for the fact that it will be my daily drive and I am in stop and go traffic for 30-60 minutes each day.

Thanks to the group for the replies. I know lots of times newbies post and never return. I'll be here for awhile and you will tire of me if I buy one.
I prefer to shift. Made vehicle options limited. My '15 KL Trailhawk was my first auto. I've had almost a dozen new vehicles, all manuals. I wanted better MPGs, ability to tow a bit, and decent seats as my back is picky. Compass won. Cherokee never left me stranded, but she liked being at the dealer. Too much warranty work. 66k in, I traded her off. I did also purchase the Lifetime Mopar warranty on this MP. The transaxle is geared for pavement, not dirt. 1st is way too high for off-road. I added Trailhawk skid plates since it sits so low. Also made the front end more stiff. Less wondering on the highway. These are economy cars, and trade value shows that. Won't hold value like a Wrangler or diesel pickup. Aside from the inability to do "Jeep" things, I like it. In the snow, the MP is terrific. I put Toyo Celsius CUV tires on it. Here in WI, we get winter weather. No issues. Even towing 1,200 lbs, it can do just fine. Sure, like any 4 cyl manual you shift a bit, but I like being engaged with the vehicle. Anytime the temps are above 40 deg, I pull 25ish on county roads and 28 plus on the highway. Below that, knock off 3ish MPGs.
jp7794 likes this.

Cold Weather, Safety & Security, Popular Equipment, Beats Audio. Built June 2017.

post #8 of 30 Old 02-17-2018, 06:00 PM

You will find plenty of doom and gloom on the 9 speed given it's checkered start in autodom. That said, I have it in mine, and it has been flawless so far. Sometimes you can feel a bit of a difference in the shift on a couple of the shifts due to the design of the transmission. It has not been "clunky" nor has it become confused in daily driving as has been the issue with it early in it's release. People of course, love their controversy and completely ignore the fact that everyone in the industry had an issue with it, and these problems have been largely exorcised from the unit. My only recommendation is to get a GOOD extended warranty with it. Many of the items - the UConnnect included, are mega bucks to replace if it fails. I bought one that will expire at the same mileage as the powertrain. Right as that time approaches, I'll decide if I will be keeping it past warranty.
Mudman1, jp7794 and Thomas Kerr like this.
post #9 of 30 Old 02-19-2018, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandoP71 View Post
Don't be seduced by a pretty face. Many of us who had the issues didn't see them until several hundred or thousand miles in.
Yep I am always leery about a new model. It will probably be a '19 model by the time I end up buying, so hopefully some of the issues will be worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman1 View Post
I prefer to shift. Made vehicle options limited. My '15 KL Trailhawk was my first auto. I've had almost a dozen new vehicles, all manuals. I wanted better MPGs, ability to tow a bit, and decent seats as my back is picky. Compass won. Cherokee never left me stranded, but she liked being at the dealer. Too much warranty work. 66k in, I traded her off. I did also purchase the Lifetime Mopar warranty on this MP. The transaxle is geared for pavement, not dirt. 1st is way too high for off-road. I added Trailhawk skid plates since it sits so low. Also made the front end more stiff. Less wondering on the highway. These are economy cars, and trade value shows that. Won't hold value like a Wrangler or diesel pickup. Aside from the inability to do "Jeep" things, I like it. In the snow, the MP is terrific. I put Toyo Celsius CUV tires on it. Here in WI, we get winter weather. No issues. Even towing 1,200 lbs, it can do just fine. Sure, like any 4 cyl manual you shift a bit, but I like being engaged with the vehicle. Anytime the temps are above 40 deg, I pull 25ish on county roads and 28 plus on the highway. Below that, knock off 3ish MPGs.
My wife has always driven a stick. I don't mind them, but as I said, I sit in rush hour traffic and constantly shifting can get annoying after a long day. I don't go off road and you might be happy to know the main reason I have a 4WD vehicle is because I have Packer season tickets! GO PACK GO!
Mudman1 likes this.
post #10 of 30 Old 02-19-2018, 02:33 PM

I now have experience with 3 vehicles.... all with the 9-spd tranny and 2.4l tigershark motor.

My '14 Cherokee TH had its replaced at about 30000 miles. And it has been solid ever since with 52000 on the clock now. Still a little quirky (especially in low range) but good.

My son has a '15 Chrysler 200. Same setup. And flawless entirely with about 45000miles on it.

My wife's new '18 Compass has it too. And with almost 10000 miles on it, I have been amazed at how much smoother it is than the Cherokee.

I do have an extended warranty on all of them, but I am pretty optimistic that all 3 will do well.
Mudman1 and jp7794 like this.

2017 Compass limited 4x4
post #11 of 30 Old 02-19-2018, 02:47 PM

I've had my 2018 Jeep Compass Limited for 4 months now. It was in the shop for 2 of those months. The bugs finally got worked out and the airbag recall done. So far after the fact it's been pretty good... I only logged 4,000 miles since last week and have been getting consistently bad gas mileage.

Suppose to get MPG: Up to 23 city / 32 highway , i think combined i've gotten as high as 20 and as low as 14mpg average, I've even done the math manually and it says the same thing as the cluster.. I've tried different gas stations, fuel cleaners and I realize sometimes motors need a break in period but I figure by now I would be getting somewhat better mileage. I'm not.. Also, the 9 speed transmission while its pretty smooth I cannot get it to go beyond 7th gear. I've been humming along on the freeway i'll occasionally throw it into manual mode to see what gear it's in, at 80mph it still never leaves 7th gear. For it being a 9 speed transmission i'd expect to get full usage of the gears. I have to force it into those gears if I want to use them.

The forward collision saved us once and I also got hit from behind by a person who was texting and driving.. 15 mph collision. Didn't even cause a scratch. I think dirt and grime saved the paint as I washed it off after that and seen nothing outside or behind the bumper.
jp7794 likes this.
post #12 of 30 Old 02-19-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Yep I am always leery about a new model. It will probably be a '19 model by the time I end up buying, so hopefully some of the issues will be worked out.

My wife has always driven a stick. I don't mind them, but as I said, I sit in rush hour traffic and constantly shifting can get annoying after a long day. I don't go off road and you might be happy to know the main reason I have a 4WD vehicle is because I have Packer season tickets! GO PACK GO!
Cool. I am 0.005% of the population. I have ZERO desire to follow or observe any professional sport. I hate football. I'm not from Wisconsin, and I have a countdown on my phone until I GTFO of here and land the new home in Wyoming .

As for traffic, I don't blame you for desiring an auto.
ua_who and jp7794 like this.

post #13 of 30 Old 02-19-2018, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Cool. I am 0.005% of the population. I have ZERO desire to follow or observe any professional sport. I hate football. I'm not from Wisconsin, and I have a countdown on my phone until I GTFO of here and land the new home in Wyoming .

In Wisconsin and not a Packer fan? Blasphemy

Wyoming is God's country.
Mudman1 likes this.
post #14 of 30 Old 02-19-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:

We used to live across the border in northern Colorado, and were more than a few jokes about folks in Wyoming.

One that had more than a bit of the truth to it: You are not allowed to own ANY new vehicle in Wyoming, unless it's a new full size Ford/Chevy/Dodge truck.
Otherwise, you are stuck with POS 20-year old sedans. And don't even think about buying a Toyota or Nissan truck.

FWIW, if you are from Wyoming, don't take offense. It's a joke. And yes, Wyoming is actually very beautiful.
jp7794 likes this.

2017 Compass limited 4x4
post #15 of 30 Old 12-24-2018, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone. I decided to go with a Cherokee instead. The price was not that much more and it is a little bigger. Thanks again for all the input. Enjoy your Compass'.

Last edited by jp7794; 12-24-2018 at 04:16 PM.
post #16 of 30 Old 12-26-2018, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone. I decided to go with a Cherokee instead. The price was not that much more and it is a little bigger. Thanks again for all the input. Enjoy your Compass'.
I find it interesting that you say the Cherokee is bigger. Exterior-wise, the Cherokee is taller and longer, but it is narrower than a Compass. Much of the added length though, is due to a larger engine compartment as a Cherokee can hold a V6. Interior-wise, the head room and leg room comparisons are nearly identical, but the Compass has significantly more cargo room. This was one of the reasons I went with the Compass.
84z28, arudlang, jp7794 and 2 others like this.
post #17 of 30 Old 12-30-2018, 01:32 AM

Congrats on the Cherokee. The pricing is quite close and I'd bet that the Cherokee will hold its value better. Jeep has positioned it as bigger, more expensive, and "better" - so you'll likely see most of that pricing difference preserved at re-sale/trade in. Makes sense if you like the Cherokee better. My neighbor two parking spots down has a Cherokee in the same gray as my Compass. Looks nice and he's got some thick leather seats that are probably super comfortable but take away from the legroom measurements.

I didn't cross shop the Cherokee as I wanted the manual. I'm glad Jeep offers it, but it seems like its done almost as a gimmick. Dealer ad for a new compass under 20k (22k for the 18 sport manual 4x2 less rebates). Typical buyer walks in. They see the car, realize they want the auto (another $1500), realize they want the 4x4 (another $1500). No 4x4 sports on the lot (the latitude leases better), step up to latitude and then add a few packages and you're at the $30 range and then the salesperson goes, I can get you a really good deal on the larger cherokee for just a bit extra. That 20k compass sits on the lot but serves its purpose to drive traffic in and gets sold to forum members like me at a loss.
arudlang and Jasmine like this.
post #18 of 30 Old 12-30-2018, 11:02 PM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
I didn't cross shop the Cherokee as I wanted the manual. I'm glad Jeep offers it, but it seems like its done almost as a gimmick. Dealer ad for a new compass under 20k (22k for the 18 sport manual 4x2 less rebates). Typical buyer walks in. They see the car, realize they want the auto (another $1500), realize they want the 4x4 (another $1500). No 4x4 sports on the lot (the latitude leases better), step up to latitude and then add a few packages and you're at the $30 range and then the salesperson goes, I can get you a really good deal on the larger cherokee for just a bit extra. That 20k compass sits on the lot but serves its purpose to drive traffic in and gets sold to forum members like me at a loss.
Those are the best. I bought one of those loss leaders myself. It sat there to prove they could sell offer a vehicle under $15,000. Well actually it was an '08 Patriot, not a Compass, but these are sister vehicles.

It was a bare bones FWD creature except for the CVT. I got the dealer to throw in the roof rack, fog lights and cruise control and I still got it for under $15,000. It was a steal.
  • I don't need AWD to drive in snow and I got to work every morning and home again every night.*
  • It survived 10 NNE winters without rust.
  • I've had a few off-road adventures and the ol' boy got me through some stuff I never should have ventured into.
  • I can wind down my windows.
  • I can turn a key in the lock.
  • I carpeted the cargo area myself with a rug my Dad was throwing out.
  • I racked up just shy 300,000 miles, sold it to a friend and its still on the road.
I saved a ton of $$$ and my dealer was happy to have it off his lot.

*I lived on a rural road 4 miles off the state highway with hills and curves.
jp7794 and katrinacop like this.
post #19 of 30 Old 12-31-2018, 08:37 PM

I'm of the thought that the Compass is a car that never really figured itself out. You have to drive it to extremes to get whatever performance you are trying to get out of it.
For gas mileage, you have to drive a lot of highway miles, and you have to be very observant of the American speed limit. If you are in an area that maintains 70 or more MPH as the highway limit, you could see differences in the MPG.
The power is the same. You have to drive it a certain way to really unlock the potential of the engine. However, when you do, you really feel the difference. I've definitely hit 60 pretty quick from a stop when I've had to, and I've been able to merge into very fast traffic with little issue. I think the problems people have had is with the adaptive throttle, which you can train to react with less effort. When the dealer drove mine, he said that he could tell that I didn't drive it as hard as he did.
The common problems that are talked about on here are alien to me. However, I have a brand new model...but I haven't had to have the oil change and I haven't noticed any sort of oil level problem.
The only real issues I've had with the 2018 are the gas tank, which is too small for the fuel consumption, and the way UConnect interacts with Android Auto. Honestly I'm not a fan and I don't like the way it turns everything on just use it....for instance why does it need body sensors on in a car?
post #20 of 30 Old 12-31-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam's compass View Post
The only real issues I've had with the 2018 are the gas tank, which is too small for the fuel consumption , , ,
The 2nd generation Compass goes a lot further than the 1st generation. I'm getting about 400 miles to a tankful. I had a Patriot that only got about 325 to a tank and that was FWD, my Compass is AWD. From what I've seen my range was a lot better than most of the 1st generation.

Not only is the tank larger, but the fuel economy is better. We're winning two ways.
84z28 and jp7794 like this.
post #21 of 30 Old 01-02-2019, 01:21 AM

Sam - which transmission do you have? There are three different options (6 speed manual, 6 speed auto 4x2, and 9 speed auto 4x4).

It seems that most of the complaints of the driving dynamic is with the 9 speed 4x4. The two six speed options do seem to be a good fit for the car. Like you mentioned, the engine has enough power, you just need the computers, transmission and throttle imput to all be in sync with what you are looking to do. Probably easier with fewer gears or with the manual to be in the right gear and get the right response.

The EPA fuel economy on the window sticker is based on some fantasyland slow driving. You probably need to drive 55 to match their fuel economy, not just on the compass but on any car. Car and driver does a good comparison tests on most cars where they do a 70mph fuel economy test instead. Also don't forget the importance of aerodynamics at speed. Roof racks, crossbars, anything on top will hurt highway mileage.

The gas capacity is fine for me. I am usually range limited by bladder capacity and need to refill caffeine than fuel tank capacity. Larger gas tank eats into cargo room and is also heavier which leads to worse fuel economy.
post #22 of 30 Old 01-02-2019, 03:00 AM

And it has the same engine tranny combo so I think being bigger only adds to the wear and tear. JMHO
jp7794 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2018 Sport FWD
post #23 of 30 Old 01-02-2019, 03:07 AM

I paid $17,900 for my 2018 Jeep Compass Sport FWD (Auto Trans) after rebates and incentives in April 18. I'm happy with the price and happy with the vehicle. I can tell you that after almost 9 months and 12,000 miles I did just spend $1,400 on 18" rims and tires (but that's for another thread!)
jp7794 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2018 Sport FWD
post #24 of 30 Old 01-14-2019, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrinacop View Post
I paid $17,900 for my 2018 Jeep Compass Sport FWD (Auto Trans) after rebates and incentives in April 18. I'm happy with the price and happy with the vehicle. I can tell you that after almost 9 months and 12,000 miles I did just spend $1,400 on 18" rims and tires (but that's for another thread!)

Are you going to buy those chrome covers for the black bands that come on top of the windows on all Sport models so that it looks like the Longitude? They are selling them on Aliexpress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #25 of 30 Old 01-16-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
The 2nd generation Compass goes a lot further than the 1st generation. I'm getting about 400 miles to a tankful. I had a Patriot that only got about 325 to a tank and that was FWD, my Compass is AWD. From what I've seen my range was a lot better than most of the 1st generation.

Not only is the tank larger, but the fuel economy is better. We're winning two ways.
Is anyone else getting close to 400 miles a tank? That would mean gas mileage close to 40mpg? I only get 200ish miles or so on a tank.
post #26 of 30 Old 01-16-2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post

Just to buttress my previous post, I averaged 31.5mpg from Memorial Day to Columbus Day. Average. That what me EVIC said and I verified it on paper. A tank with 13 gallons at 31MPG = 403. With the benefit of the fractions its up to 425.

Driving easy on state highways at 50-55MPH I was inching over 34MPG so my 400 mile range is no exaggeration.

Now with winter weather and my snow tires on I'm under 29MPG no matter what I do. Of course there are longer warmups while I melt the ice off the windshield, too. Doubtless the engine uses more fuel until it warms up even while I'm moving. Now we have a computer doing the same thing the old-fashioned choke used to do. Running my heater when its below zero F causes a noticeable drop in engine temperature -- even 20 degrees lower after a few miles.
post #27 of 30 Old 01-16-2019, 10:52 PM

Garage
Buy it:
Because it looks good and rides nice for its price. It's really good off road even in the base model without a real locking differential in any model even the Trailhawk. It has a lot of goodies and low cost optional extras. Where else can you get heated steering wheel as standard equipment on a car at this price? The infotainment screen is exceptionally large if you get the Uconnect 8.4" This car has a lot of character inside and out.

Don't Buy It
Because it's plagued with mind boggling electronic glitches which can range from annoying to immobilizing. It has the resale value of a Dodge Stratus. The 2.4 Liter engine is as refine as Larry the Cable Guy. The 9 Speed ZF transmission is better but that's about it.
post #28 of 30 Old 01-17-2019, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgrimberg View Post
Are you going to buy those chrome covers for the black bands that come on top of the windows on all Sport models so that it looks like the Longitude? They are selling them on Aliexpress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not trying to look like any other model so... I'm not sure why you are asking me that.

2018 Sport FWD
post #29 of 30 Old 01-17-2019, 02:28 PM

Reasons I liked it before all my problems (2018 Jeep Compass Limited)

Reasons to buy one:
Ascetically pleasing
4 wheel drive is an option
Remote start from my phone using XM Guardian
Heated seats
Nice sound system
The sunroof is dope
Small footprint

Reasons not to buy one:
Small cargo area
All the terrible reviews online about this car and it's laundry list of possible problems (ah just ignore its 2 out of 5 star review you will be fine... ha see below).

---
New Reasons after I bought one and ran away as fast as possible..

Reasons to buy one:
Ascetically pleasing
4 wheel drive is an option

Reasons not to buy one:

Burns copious amounts of oil till it's all gone from the crankcase before the mileage or time period between intervals
More electrical problems than you can shake a fist at (shuts off while driving)
Random transmission surging
way underpowered for it's size
The remote start is nebulous (works when it wants to)
trim starts peeling or delaminating after 10k miles for a ($30k plus Jeep).
sway bars are made of glass and cannot handle stressors of urban driving let alone going off road
laggy 8.4 touchscreen that has tanked quite a few times to the point of having it replaced 2x.
post #30 of 30 Old 01-17-2019, 07:11 PM

The negative reviews are discouraging, but the only 'problem' I've had is the oil consumption, and mine isn't as bad as others and seems to be leveling off as the car ages. Once it ran rough at start-up and the "auto-start unavailable" light came on. Just as well, I switch if off as soon as I can anyway. Can't explain why that happened. It was a cold morning, but we've had cold mornings before and since.

The 'professional' reviews on the Jeep Patriot were awful, but mine was a gem.

Websites like this attract lovers and haters. Haters in particular come to find solutions to hard-to-solve problems; lovers enjoy the camaraderie.

As time goes on --especially after it goes out of production -- the site will probably settle down to just aficionados who are here for mutual support.

As for keeping it, as long as it remains 100% reliable, it will live to a ripe old age. I can deal with expected, even premature, repairs. However, if it ever fails to start, or gives me on-going trouble <poof!> it will disappear from my driveway.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in