2Likes
  • 1 Post By rvwenger
  • 1 Post By rvwenger

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 05-14-2018, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Subscribing Member

Garage
2018 Compass trip

One of the reasons I traded in our 2010 Compass on a 2018 was a up and coming vacation. From Indiana to Virginia. Three adults, Luggage, and electric scooter (my wife is disabled). The Compass travelled 1789.6 miles, used 62.88 gallons of fuel and averaged 28.55 mpg. This was spot on with the mpg in the Compass, So I know it's accurate. My version is the Sport. The back seat bottom cushion is not very comfortable. An additional seat pad is needed for any distance of driving for anyone sitting back there. We had enough space to carry everything we needed and had no issues driving up and down the mountains of Pennsylvania or Virginia (No mountains in our part of Northern Indiana, so we are in awe of them when we travel). I snapped a couple of pictures of "Pumpkin" as he is called. I was lucky enough to be parked next to another Compass while at Chatham Home in Fredericksburg.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CompassFred-01.jpg (80.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg CompassFred-02.jpg (112.6 KB, 39 views)
Germaneon likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-14-2018, 09:02 PM

Congrats on a successful trip! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. How did you manage to find room for a scooter though? Must be one of those very compact models!
post #3 of 4 Old 05-14-2018, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Subscribing Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by arudlang View Post
Congrats on a successful trip! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. How did you manage to find room for a scooter though? Must be one of those very compact models!
Google: Moving Life ATTO

It's a compact mobility scooter. Folds up and is compact. Worth every penny. Every time I put it together when were out, people have to see it happen and are amazed.
arudlang likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 05-20-2018, 01:45 PM

My Partner and I have been to NYC and back in ours and I've had it on a trip to Cincinatti and back as well. I love the comfort, and it swallows up the miles all day long no sweat. Those are pretty decent numbers, presuming that you were following speed limits.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in