Page 107 of the owner's manual:
• Your vehicle is equipped with an engine oil change
indicator system. The “Oil Change Due” message will
display in the instrument cluster display for five seconds
after a single chime has sounded, to indicate the next
scheduled oil change interval. The engine oil change
indicator system is duty cycle based, which means the
engine oil change interval may fluctuate, dependent
upon your personal driving style.
• Unless reset, this message will continue to display each
time the ignition is cycled to the ON/RUN position.
• To reset the oil change indicator after performing the
scheduled maintenance, refer to the following procedure.
Models Equipped With Keyless Enter-N-Go — Ignition
1. Without pushing the brake pedal, push the ENGINE
START/STOP button and cycle the ignition to the ON/
RUN position (do not start the engine).
2. Fully push the accelerator pedal, slowly, three times
within ten seconds.
3. Cycle the ignition to the OFF/LOCK position.
NOTE: If the indicator message illuminates when you
start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not
reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.