2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawks - OEM Parts? - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 12-20-2018, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawks - OEM Parts?

Hey Everyone,

Reaching out here, as I have been in the forums before, and after getting the "run around" from a local shop, I figured it was worth asking for everyone's opinion.
I was recently rear-ended while completely stopped in traffic, in which my car jumped forward into the stopped vehicle in front of me. Thus, my Compass has been in the shop for over a month now, claiming that several of the parts needed for the repair are on a "national back order".

Can anyone recommend a reputable source for factory 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk body parts? Trying to verify that the shop has really exhausted all of their options, considering there is no ETA on an impact bar. I am currently left without my vehicle and have no ETA on when this repair will be finished, due to this "national back order".

Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-20-2019, 04:41 PM

Garage
I got rear ended while stopped at a stop sign no damage to my car (trailhawk model) other than the inside of the bumper being a little cracked and a small dent on my trailer hitch. Took about 3 weeks for them to do the bumper, by the way i went through my insurance companies reputable source not my dealership. I got my car back but my Trailer hitch is still on backorder for almost 2 months now not a big deal since everything is fine with the car but i thought i was the only one who was dealing with this back order bull ****.

JohnMike4x4
post #3 of 3 Old 03-20-2019, 11:28 PM

Location: Region of Waterloo, Ontario - Home of the Blackberry & the Blue Box

Garage
Sounds to me like a lot of Compasses are getting hit, if there's that kind of parts shortage!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in