I guess you're still happy with it? No oil issues? No electronic glitches? Gotta hope it stays that way.
yah i'm still happy with it. I have to be it's only a year old and it's my daily driver.
to answer your questions
- about a quart per 1500-2000 mi.
- no indication on all the dials and gizmos of real time oil amount/pressure, just unitless temperature
- THIS P.O.S. INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM IS THE WORST RADIO I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
- laggy back-up camera. It's not a glitch, it's because when I turn on the jeep and I buckle up and am ready to reverse the UCONNECT system is still going through the "loading"B.S. and it will flash back and forth between the camera and a long paragraph of text about how you're not supposed to be distracted while driving and it doesn't show what's behind me. Then it will freeze-frame here so even if there is a car it just appears in there like a ghost (I don't even pay attention to it anymore cause it takes 4 more seconds that I do to back up).
- When it's not lagging the back camera is always covered in mud/salt/water/dew/dust it is worthless and I have to clean it off every day or it is just a cloudy blur (dear god I do not want cars to be driving themselves if this is what happens to its "eye")
- laggy Uconnect system (- touch screen not very sensitive to my man-hands). I have several times where I touch buttons or even turn the volume knob and there is a clear 2-3 second delay.
- even with the brightness all the way down and the "screen off" I can still see it. ON long trips at night it pisses me off.
- Still cannot get the back doors to unlock when we stop unless there is some god-mode cheat code combination where I turn off the car or something before I open the door but mere seconds after I put it into Reverse and come off the clutch without stalling. WHATEVER IT IS IT'S STUPID AND MY KIDS HATE YOU JEEP.
- The center console is a wobbly piece of junk and I feel that it will not last the life of the car.
- still makes the grumble in the rear diff. but it happens at 45-50 MPH now.
-winter mpg (roof rack and snow tires and really cold in PA) 23 MPG, so no where near the "31" or whatever when I was looking at it.
and for those of you wondering, no i'm not going to bring this into a dealership these issues. i do not trust dealerships and they utterly destroy cars you bring in for service. If you ever wonder "how come I always get lemons, I have one small issue, bring it into the dealer and after that it's a cascade downhill and everything breaks". The dealers ARE the lemon.