Red warning light - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 Old 05-02-2019, 02:48 AM Thread Starter

Red warning light

Hello everyone, I’m here for my mother in law’s 2019 compass. She has a red flashing warning light. It is just to the left of the RPM text. She could not see what the symbol was to look it up that way so I’m hoping someone knows the location of that light and what symbol flashes there. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-02-2019, 04:53 AM

Garage
If it's just a round dot that flashes about once a second when the car is locked, it's the alarm indicator, I have a 2018 Latitude with out the security alarm but the light still does flash when the doors are locked. I thought it was odd since I don't have the alarm but if it flashes and makes a potential thief think twice about breaking into the car, I'm OK with it flashing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in