Time for me to bid farewell - Jeep Compass Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jasmine
  • 1 Post By Compass2ndgenguy
  • 1 Post By Toy

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 08-03-2019, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Time for me to bid farewell

Greetings everyone. Well, the time has come to say goodbye. After a lot of discussion between my Mate and I, we traded in our Jeep Compass Trailhawk for a Nissan Leaf SL Plus. I've been long wanting to get back into some level of electrification for my commuter and decided that it was time to go after the pure EV route. We have charging at work, and a good network around our area if the need does arise to have to plug it in. We bought the one with the 62kv battery and it supposedly has a 226 mile range at full charge. Of course that will vary, but I'm comfortable with the idea that this will be up to the task for 99.9% of our around town needs with the added range over the base.

I think I'm one of the few that had relatively few issues with our Compass. I'll miss it, but will enjoy not having to buy gas for our local needs, and enjoy leaving the gassers that are still part of the fleet for pleasure and long distance only.

This has been a great group. While I haven't been the most active poster in the group, I've enjoyed sharing knowledge with the other Compass owners. Thanks once more to all of those who have offered help and advice over the time that We've owned our Compass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-03-2019, 09:59 PM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Farewell. Good luck with the new ride.
Wolfy likes this.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-04-2019, 06:39 PM

Garage
Hate to see you go but had the electric bug a bit ago. Have owned two volts (one got totaled before I got the compass. Also had a BMW i3, too much fun in that little thing!

Around town is nice and I lived in a good area as well. It just becomes more and more of a realization that I for my life and my families life we need tesla type of miles. I don't have Tesla money so... And model 3 are still like 45k. No deal for me still 😞

I gave up on it for a while but I will go back when the rest of companies catch up. They will it will just take time.

Good luck and get ready to deal will *******s parking in your spots because their dicks or they just don't care. ICE spots are the worse 😞

K
Wolfy likes this.

"Wannabe Blacked Out - Oscar" - 2017 Jeep Compass 2nd gen body "Latitude 4x4"
"The Black Castle - Cassie" - 2014 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 4x4 (Wife's Castle) Slight mods with lighting and head and tail lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Toy

Driving electric comes closer and closer, especially here in Europe. This made me thinking about the upcoming Compass plug in hybrid, which should go on sale early to mid 2020. This could be the way to for me, as we get chargers at work for our future company cars soon. Unfortunately, FCA didn’t talk about the price yet, but 240hp sounds good to me...
Wolfy likes this.

Compass Limited CRD, MY18, Pearl White, Leather Black, uConnect 8.4Nav & Beats Audio

——————————-
German Jeep Forum for new Jeeps from MY14 and up:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in