My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Headlights Regular/Xenon HID '19

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Ifti_sit 
#1 ·
Hello,

wanted to know if anyone has come to the point of making a conversion of their entire Regular headlight system with a Xenon HID one. I have pictures attached to show. I wanted to accomplish this task on my '19 trailhawk compass but could not seem to find any articles. My main concern after making purchase is if wiring are pretty much the same. I know ballasts would have to be either integrated into the halo gens or are they separated and place in another location. Any info would help to get me started thanks!

btw I have already went to dealer and got item #'s for the Xenon headlight assembly, will post later when arrive home for extra help.

**Cant upload images since there are restrictions for newbies. Googling Xenon hid jeep compass headlights should give you guys the difference. Thanks for your time.

#2 ·
Might have to change some options in the ECU to make it work but it should just be one plug in and out the ballasts are hooked the bottom and get there power from the same hook up as the halogen head lights do.

So pretty plug and play besides ecu settings that need to updated by the dealer and Alfaobd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.