My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Has anyone tried these fog light replacements?

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Patrick Lee Villanueva 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
They arrived safely. On first inspection they are actually good quality. The color is nice and even no waves in the plastic and the leds look great. Only problem is it’s a simple 2 wire hookup but no instructions on which wire to tap into.
I do need instruction on bumper removal and a wiring diagram at the very least. Anyone out there that can help with that??

Of course TTIWWP’s so here they are.

Attachments

#11 ·
Installed these this week. Install was fairly straight foward. Bumper did not have to be dropped to replace the Orem covers with these. Took front wheel off after jacking up car, removed fender liner and had plenty of room.
I’m a noob when it comes to wiring and without a wiring diagram for OEM DRLs fog lights and turn signals the best I could do is set these to come on with the aux lights.
They look good yet I would like to replace the leds with some more powerful ones in the future. Also now my fog lights look too yellow compared to the white leds. Upgraded fog light bulbs incoming soon.
Overall I like the look even when off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.