Trailhawk Tires Trailhawk Falken Wildpeak Spare - Jeep Compass Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tripod
  • 1 Post By Tripod
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 13 Old 09-10-2019, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 17
 
Trailhawk Tires Trailhawk Falken Wildpeak Spare

Hey guys

Got a great deal on a Trailhawk wheel with a Falken Wildpeak A/T3W and will be swap all tires with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W so will be selling the stock Falken WildPeak and the full size spare.

Anyone interested?

Compass at dealer due to brake pedal assembly being replaced once out new shoes go on.

Please let me know.

Car has about 4 k on it so tires are like new.


Thanks

Stew
TrailHawk-Diehard is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 09-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Senior Member
 
10-64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Region of Waterloo, Ontario - Home of the Blackberry & the Blue Box
Posts: 237
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailHawk-Diehard View Post
Hey guys



Got a great deal on a Trailhawk wheel with a Falken Wildpeak A/T3W and will be swap all tires with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W so will be selling the stock Falken WildPeak and the full size spare.



Anyone interested?



Compass at dealer due to brake pedal assembly being replaced once out new shoes go on.



Please let me know.



Car has about 4 k on it so tires are like new.





Thanks



Stew
Helps if you tell us where they are, or are you shipping them?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
10-64 is online now  
post #3 of 13 Old 09-11-2019, 04:14 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 17
 
Yes so sorry forgot to mention price and location.

300 for the set including the full size spare plus shipping.

Local pickup also tires are in NY Westchester County White Plains area

Thanks

Stew
TrailHawk-Diehard is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 13 Old 09-11-2019, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 17
 
PayPal best way to pay cover everyone
TrailHawk-Diehard is online now  
post #5 of 13 Old Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 133
 
What size are the stock trail hawk tires? 17"?
dannydeez is online now  
post #6 of 13 Old Yesterday, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 17
 
Already sold sorry
TrailHawk-Diehard is online now  
post #7 of 13 Old Yesterday, 04:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 133
 
That doesn't answer my question
dannydeez is online now  
post #8 of 13 Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 392
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydeez View Post
That doesn't answer my question


Not heard of google?
10-64 likes this.
Tripod is online now  
post #9 of 13 Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 133
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
Not heard of google?
Another internet *******. Maybe we should just shut down the forums since we can all just google everything? Better yet, let's just put a stop to all human interaction and asking any questions since we can just use google. People like you deserve to be removed from society anyway.

For the record, I didn't ask OP if they were available, I asked the size. He responded that they're sold. Since you like smartass responses so much, why didn't you respond to him asking if he knows how to read?

And if I wanted to google it, I would have.
dannydeez is online now  
post #10 of 13 Old Today, 03:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 392
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydeez View Post
Another internet *******. Maybe we should just shut down the forums since we can all just google everything? Better yet, let's just put a stop to all human interaction and asking any questions since we can just use google. People like you deserve to be removed from society anyway.

For the record, I didn't ask OP if they were available, I asked the size. He responded that they're sold. Since you like smartass responses so much, why didn't you respond to him asking if he knows how to read?

And if I wanted to google it, I would have.
LMAO calm down. Go and learn what a web forum is for. It is not for answering simple questions that you can find by googleing or on owners manual. We are not your sales representative. Learn how to be less lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydeez View Post
For the record, I didn't ask OP if they were available, I asked the size. He responded that they're sold. Since you like smartass responses so much, why didn't you respond to him asking if he knows how to read?

And if I wanted to google it, I would have.
Doesn't make the question any less lazy. But anyway, I sure need help, so;

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+size+are+...es%3F+17%22%3F
10-64 likes this.

Last edited by Tripod; Today at 03:04 AM.
Tripod is online now  
post #11 of 13 Old Today, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 17
 
Sorry- though you were asking about the tire sale

Here is the size:

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W all_ Terrain Radial Tire-215/65R17
TrailHawk-Diehard is online now  
post #12 of 13 Old Today, 03:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 133
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
LMAO calm down. Go and learn what a web forum is for. It is not for answering simple questions that you can find by googleing or on owners manual. We are not your sales representative. Learn how to be less lazy.



Doesn't make the question any less lazy. But anyway, I sure need help, so;

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+size+are+...es%3F+17%22%3F
Wow you really aren't that bright, huh? Explain to me how typing the words on a forum is lazy, but typing the EXACT same words on google isn't? Actually don't explain it, because you can't, and I won't be checking this thread anymore. I can't deal with your level of stupidity any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailHawk-Diehard View Post
Sorry- though you were asking about the tire sale

Here is the size:

Falken Wildpeak A/T3W all_ Terrain Radial Tire-215/65R17
OP, thanks for the info.
dannydeez is online now  
post #13 of 13 Old Today, 03:35 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 392
 
Trailhawk Tires Trailhawk Falken Wildpeak Spare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydeez View Post
Wow you really aren't that bright, huh? Explain to me how typing the words on a forum is lazy, but typing the EXACT same words on google isn't? Actually don't explain it, because you can't, and I won't be checking this thread anymore. I can't deal with your level of stupidity any further.







OP, thanks for the info.


Expecting people to spoon feed you simple information that a 6yo can find is lazy. Next time if you have a question like this either google it, or if you are incapable of doing that, call FCA customer support. People are not here to offer you free customer support. FCA pay representatives to answer questions, you can ask them the lazy questions.

Btw the way personal insults you throw around are really classy. I guess people do that when they understand they are wrong lol.

Last edited by Tripod; Today at 03:39 PM.
Tripod is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in













Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome