7Likes
  • 5 Post By Snow White
  • 1 Post By Snow White
  • 1 Post By bootwobk

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2018, 04:00 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Meet Snow White

Here are a few pics of my 2017 Jeep Compass Limited (aka Snow White). Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B059E982-CE24-4066-BBDC-88FE32032B1D.jpg (69.0 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg 1B062931-F7D0-486A-A53B-4EEAD8E69FFB.jpg (52.9 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg C172A4C1-1C85-4E7A-8A9A-0939BA720FD2.jpg (67.6 KB, 183 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2018, 08:47 AM

Garage
I see you have the upgraded headlights and taillights. Looks really good!
Old 03-19-2018, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germaneon View Post
I see you have the upgraded headlights and taillights. Looks really good!
Those are actually the stock headlights and taillights. Thanks for the compliment, though!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2018, 10:46 PM

Is that window tint on the top part of the windshield stock? Or did you install it?
Old 03-19-2018, 11:14 PM

Looks awesome!! Wish the sport came with those headlights!
Old 03-20-2018, 02:25 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVIGOR View Post
Is that window tint on the top part of the windshield stock? Or did you install it?
When I got my windows tinted, I had them add that glare strip to the windshield.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:37 AM

Looking sweet! Impressive. I really like the clean look with only the jeep logos. Not to mention the other changes. Nice job.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:22 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
Those are actually the stock headlights and taillights. Thanks for the compliment, though!
Do they come standard with the Limited trim? Just wondering because most American Compass' I've seen so far have the halogen headlights and the non-LED taillights.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:27 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germaneon View Post
Do they come standard with the Limited trim? Just wondering because most American Compass' I've seen so far have the halogen headlights and the non-LED taillights.
I double checked and found that they aren’t standard with the Limited trim, but included in the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group” package that was on my Limited when I bought it.
Germaneon likes this.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:36 PM

Garage
Thanks for clarifying!
Old 03-31-2018, 11:57 PM

Garage
Gotta say, I dig the color scheme Also the debadging. Looks clean.

2017 Compass Trailhawk in White, 1.5" Tera Flex lift kit, 225/65/17 BFG KO2s
Old 04-04-2018, 01:39 AM

Looks great!!
Old 04-16-2018, 02:56 PM

Looks real nice... What kind of rims and what size rims and tires are on there...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2018, 02:32 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootwobk View Post
Looks real nice... What kind of rims and what size rims and tires are on there...

Thanks! My wheels are 20” Savini Black di Forza BM12 and tires are 245/40/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus.
Old 04-17-2018, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Thanks! My wheels are 20” Savini Black di Forza BM12 and tires are 245/40/20 Toyo Proxes 4 Plus.
Looks great.. Thanks

Old 04-25-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
I double checked and found that they aren’t standard with the Limited trim, but included in the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group” package that was on my Limited when I bought it.

Germaneon is actually correct in saying you have the upgraded headlights and taillights.

While you can add HID’s to the Latitude(I have them in mine) via the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group”, only the Limited gets the special “DRL strip” in the headlights, and the taillighs are led as well I believe. I know the pattern of how the tails light up is different than my Latitude with the lightning package.

Strange why Jeep would choose to have two different HID headlight housings as it doesn’t seem cost effective, but they do. :shrugs:

Here’s a copy of my window sticker. If you have yours take a look, I’d be curious to see how they described the lights.

Your Jeep looks great btw!

Old 05-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Man, I've been trying to figure out how to make my Limited standout. I see a lot of these same color schemes around. This is it! Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:13 AM

How come my 2G 2017 Lat doesn't have the chrome lip on the front bumper like I noticed on some of yours?? The 20's with that lowering kit is fresh AF tho. Limo tint all around?
Old 05-07-2018, 01:48 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydeez View Post
Germaneon is actually correct in saying you have the upgraded headlights and taillights.

While you can add HID’s to the Latitude(I have them in mine) via the “Advanced Safety and Lighting Group”, only the Limited gets the special “DRL strip” in the headlights, and the taillighs are led as well I believe. I know the pattern of how the tails light up is different than my Latitude with the lightning package.

Strange why Jeep would choose to have two different HID headlight housings as it doesn’t seem cost effective, but they do. :shrugs:

Here’s a copy of my window sticker. If you have yours take a look, I’d be curious to see how they described the lights.

Your Jeep looks great btw!

Thanks! Yep, the taillights are LED. And they describe the headlights as “Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps with LED Signature.” Here is the description from my window sticker.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3FEAD201-C6B8-4D15-BEB6-B203F18C4BA8.jpeg (26.0 KB, 22 views)
Old 05-07-2018, 01:54 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kedwards64 View Post
Man, I've been trying to figure out how to make my Limited standout. I see a lot of these same color schemes around. This is it! Thanks for sharing.
No problem. I like to stand out, too!
Old 05-07-2018, 02:04 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp86 View Post
How come my 2G 2017 Lat doesn't have the chrome lip on the front bumper like I noticed on some of yours?? The 20's with that lowering kit is fresh AF tho. Limo tint all around?
Thanks for the compliment! The chrome trim comes on the Limited. Funny that you mention that because I just changed up a few things on mine. Will post about it soon. Also, believe it or not, my tint is 20%. Just looks darker I guess!
Old 05-10-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Hi. Do you mind posting the full specs of your wheels? Width, offset? Also can you confirm the bolt pattern? Im finding mixed answers. I'm not looking to get the same ones but I am lowering my Compass this weekend and will be looking for a new set of wheels shortly after. I like the way those fit. Also did you put in new tire pressure monitors? Thanks

Last edited by dubbrand; 05-10-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:06 PM

I just put these on 17 by 8 petrol rims..

Germaneon likes this.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:35 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbrand View Post
Hi. Do you mind posting the full specs of your wheels? Width, offset? Also can you confirm the bolt pattern? Im finding mixed answers. I'm not looking to get the same ones but I am lowering my Compass this weekend and will be looking for a new set of wheels shortly after. I like the way those fit. Also did you put in new tire pressure monitors? Thanks
My wheels are 20 x 8.5, +38 offset, 5 x 110 bolt pattern. The tire pressure sensors were transferred from my stock wheels. What lowering kit are you going to use? Be sure to post some pics!
Old 05-11-2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
My wheels are 20 x 8.5, +38 offset, 5 x 110 bolt pattern. The tire pressure sensors were transferred from my stock wheels. What lowering kit are you going to use? Be sure to post some pics!
Thank you. Im using the Madness kit as well.
Old 05-19-2018, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks! Yep, the taillights are LED. And they describe the headlights as “Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps with LED Signature.” Here is the description from my window sticker.
Ah ok. Mine just says "Bi-Xenon HID Headlamps", so it looks like they do specifically mention the LED strip. I still can't understand why Jeep would create two different HID headlamp housings, and why people who pay for the lighting package wouldn't at least get the LED tails at a minimum.

Unless they just want something for the Limited to stand out. Although, only Jeep enthusiasts would notice the difference.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in