2018 Compass Altitude - Jeep Compass Forum
 4Likes
  • 4 Post By Raymond_Si

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 9 Old 08-02-2018, 03:31 PM Thread Starter

Cool 2018 Compass Altitude

Just some pics- no changes, but would like to remove the compass badge and replace the fog and tail lights with LED bulbs- other than that it's perfect.

Would also like to add a rear bike rack or roof rack whenever they become available, if not already...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-5631.jpg (41.4 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-5644.jpg (49.5 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-5636a.jpg (147.3 KB, 145 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-28-2018, 07:10 AM

Looks good. we wanted the altitude trim but the local models in laser blue were missing options we wanted. Ended up with a Latitude and i will try to black out some things piece by piece
post #3 of 9 Old 10-29-2018, 01:37 AM

A really unique color, isnít it? I havenít seen another blue like this one in any other car brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 01-06-2019, 01:38 AM

Garage
I think Nissan used to have a similar blue available on the Frontier. I love this color on the Compass.

2018 Compass Altitude
2002 Nissan Pathfinder LE
post #5 of 9 Old 01-06-2019, 02:22 AM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygylym View Post
I think Nissan used to have a similar blue available on the Frontier. I love this color on the Compass.
Dodge and Chevy had this color in '69. My Dad & Mom ordered a new Dodge from the factory they intentionally chose the color. A few days later a friend was admiring it, "Nice car. Couldn't find any other color, huh?" My Dad was a very nice man and didn't punch him.

About the same time my boss' boyfriend got a Challenger this color with a white vinyl roof. What a looker! Still inspired by his car, I later bought a '69 Camaro for a project car that was the same color combination -- bright blue metallic with a white convertible top.

We really need better color choices these days. This is one of the better ones. Hope Raymond's is good to him.
post #6 of 9 Old 01-29-2019, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

I get compliments on the color all the time. Basically I went to the dealer expecting to pick up a red one, but then i saw the blue one in person, i said, well...

it really does change depending on the light.

and yes i baby it (i think it annoys the wife a bit), and sits in the garage most days. shopper made a ding on my door a couple of weeks ago. killed me! getting that fixed soon.
post #7 of 9 Old 01-29-2019, 10:36 PM

Location: Two locations in NH: One near Concord, the other at the 45th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond_Si View Post
. . . shopper made a ding on my door a couple of weeks ago. killed me! getting that fixed soon.
Isn't that the pits!?!? Happened to me when I bought my first actually new car, my '77 Volare. On the way home I stopped at McDonalds for a burger (drive-thru's didn't exist yet) and when I came out it had a ding in the door. Didn't have 5 miles on it. I lived with it.

Another time I dinged my roof when I dropped my canoe while putting it on the roof of my Cutlass. Even though the miles were getting up there I loved that car and I got it fixed pronto.
post #8 of 9 Old 01-31-2019, 06:54 PM

I have the same one and I gotta say, I am loving the color. When i bought it, I was not trilled with it.

Sorry for the dark pic but I was trying to get the background lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0484.jpg (76.4 KB, 30 views)
post #9 of 9 Old 02-03-2019, 09:44 PM

So I went with the orange, but the day I bought it there was a blue like yours next to it... I wonder if I would have liked the blue more.... either way looks terrific.

I went with this color because wife liked it more and this will be hers in 2 years. When my youngest gets out of daycare and I get 900$ more bucks a month I think I get another f250 king ranch...

Until then I'm going full retard with my baby jeep! Guys at office kill me... power wheel stickers... jokes about my sexuality (to put it nicely) and constant harassment.... but that's ok!

I like the blue. Cool ride.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in