Didn't want to spend a bunch on a roof basket, so I went with the Maxx Haul (about $70 on Amazon).
Rusty water started spilling out of the joints after the first couple of rain falls, despite the rubber gaskets stuffed with grease when I assembled it. Instead of caving for a more upscale rack, I decided to try a cheap solution first... Flex Seal! Works great!! Just gotta make sure you hit the gaskets hard, and all the points where it is tack-welded (essentially, any place where the paint or powder coat has a hard time getting to).
Had some decals from my old JK left over, so I dressed it up just a little (with some Grey Flex Seal). Let me know what you think.