I chatted with someone else this morning about the status and this time was given the "ETA Delivery of 5/4 - 5/10", maybe that person yesterday was just looking at the wrong information. Who Knows!
Oh Man, what a crazy couple of days its been. I knew that previous call didn't seem right, something was just off. So the next day I did a chat session with Jeep asking if there were any updates, they tell me it looks like the vehicle is coming today, a few seconds later he responds with, its already there! (This was on Wednesday 5-3) So i text the guy I have been working with, he replies back "Its here!" and sends me a pic with the wrapping on it (attached). He lets me know it has to go through an inspection so we planned on me coming in at 6pm. I drove off the lot at 9:40pm! (Why in the hell does it take so long to buy a car?!)
Anyway, I now have it. Its only been a short period of time to really evaluate but here it what i have so far:
1) I love it! The red color is so much more impressive in person than in the pics. The styling on it is so nice, muscular and chunky, just really sexy!
2) I love the styling of the trail hawk, the red lining on the inside and exterior trail hawk styling.
3) So glad I went with the command view moonroof, its HUUUUGE.
4) Glad I went with the Beats audio system, its great, bumping sound.
5) The Uconnect touch screen is great, nice big screen. Its a bit laggier than I was expecting and than what I have seen in videos. The Apple CarPlay is really great, I love it. Works really well and no lag or anything.
6) Its so smooth to drive, love driving it.
7) The Auto Start/Stop takes some getting used to (First time for me), Im giving it the old college try because its supposed to save on gas. I think its fine and I will end up using it all the time.
so glad i went with the black roof, especially on the trailhawk, it just all ties in together well.
Thats all i have for now, If anyone has questions or anything, shoot!