My Jeep Compass Forum banner

French Compass

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  49205-Julio 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everybody.

Before anything, I'm sorry for my english.
My name is Julien. I'm French, living in Normandy, France. I'm 25 and I have a '07 Jeep Compass limited 2.4 4x4 with CVT transmission.
It's black, the front and rear bumper are full black and the "plastic part on the doors" (molding ?) are black too. I'm the second owner and it has 48900 km. It has all options (GPS, sunroof, Boston Acoustics audio system, 6 CD, parking sensors).

Sorry if I make some mistakes ! :)

Some photos :

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks. :)

I prefer the Compass fully black, I do not like anymore the molding in silver. The looks is more homogeneous.
In fact these parts were not bought, they were painted in the Compass's color. It was a last owners's request when they purchase the Compass.

#4 ·
Bonjour Julien and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Very nice looking Compass, looks great in black, thanks for sharing the pics, I love the black and white ones! Lots of great people and info here so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.