My Jeep Compass Forum banner

160,000km Later Thanks Everybody.

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  zackman 
#1 ·
I purchased my jeep used w/ 30,000km January 2008 she was nothing but a headache from the first 4 hours i owned it. I finally pulled the trigger and bought a new car. 190,000km later and i have had nothing but headaches and empty pockets, the amount of maintenance i have had to do is unreal! I am glad to say that i will never purchase another Chrysler product either. I was spending 20$ a day to drive 100km getting at best 15l 100km on the highway ;( I am going to warn you now if you plan on buying one save yourself the headache! You know who you are and i thank you for all of the help suggestions. i will check up on here when I can Thanks Everyone.

#2 ·
Hey Zackman, what Audi are you getting?

Glad you're able to move on from your Compass, sounds like you got a bad one... Same as Tripplec

How come you stuck with it for 4 years? Enjoy its replacement :)

#7 ·
yeah Ron (tripplec) has had quite a few issues aswell. I'm actually going to be meeting up with him sometime soon to hand off some spare parts i have kicking around. I stayed with it because i thought if i fixed it it would be fine...well i fixed it......and fixed it.......and fixed it and it just got worse ;(

#4 ·
I agree, good luck with your new ride, really sounds like the Compass let you down, sorry to hear it did not live up to expectations and hopefully your headache is over but definitely don't be a stranger, keep us posted!

- Cherokee

#6 ·
my headache isnt over until i sell it :wallbash:

#5 ·
yeah she really did let me down :( Loving my new car 2013 Audi A3 TDI

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.