Jeep Compass Forum - View Single Post - 'Tis the Season...
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 12-11-2006, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
welshfyr

'Tis the Season...

So what's everyone doing for x-mas? Is it gonna be a family event, a quiet time, frenzied, or no big deal?

On that vein, what wonderful things (if any) do you have planned for the new year?

For me? I usually volunteer to work that day/night (nursing) as I don't have kids, so willingly give it up for those that have kids. My other half and I will be doing dinner at friends before I work. On the other side of that coin is the fact that I get every newyears eve/day off. I'm sure we will be going out, partying as some place or another, and totally having fun! We usually get a nice hotel, park, and don't see the car until the next afternoon

As for the new year? I am returning to school to get the next level of my degree. I'm actually REALLY looking forward to returning now. I'm not rich, so will be working full time while doing it, but if the past is any indication, I usually thrive when back in school, so this should be no different

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy season whichever holiday you recognize!

Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc etc.

BE SAFE!

Jeep Compass Limited 4x4 Jeep Green.

Rich aka Welshfyr

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome