Thread: Spam
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 12-12-2015, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Tyler-98-W68
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Thaks Tyler, I fixed your title, just noticed it wasn't changed. Do you feel the spam is getting out of hand or are you okay with the work load for now?

~Marie
Its not too bad, usually 1 to 2 users per day of spam, i'm submitting all of the posts to the antispam device.

One pattern i'm seeing is that the posts always contain links to reddit articles, not sure why that is though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome