My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Here are some dirty pics...

5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  mike6187 
#1 ·
of my Rallye!:D

This was taken with my phone, so here's a pic or two...

See less See more
#2 ·
Hardcore!

Very nice ride.

#3 ·
Thanks! I have a couple of us on vacation in Yellowstone, and the car is actuall cleaner! I'll post them soon.

#5 ·
Nice looking Compass, doesn't look too dirty to me! :) Where did you get the light covers or do they come with the Rallye?

- Cherokee

#6 ·
Thanks Cherokee! The covers came with it, I have seen several rallyes, but I have never seen the covers on them.

#9 · (Edited)
Not to be too far off topic here coolbeans, I'm just a Jeep/Dodge enthusiast, but you got any pics of that 48 Power Wagon??? Love those trucks! I would so give my right arm to get my hands on one of those or an '87 Commanche! :D Looks like you are Mopar all the way, Mopar = Mo-Powa!!!

- Cherokee

#10 · (Edited)
As a fatter of mact, yes I do...I'll dig them up. Yeah, it's a grand old truck, it still runs too!
The old gal has seen better days, the frame, drivetrain, bed, is a 1948, the cab is 1951, but it's still neat.

#14 ·
I have owned this truck for 19 years, it always starts right up, I used it for plowing the road and the road to my previous house, and for clearing sagebrush, etc. I have never, never, never, ever got it stuck..it has a beautiful power to weight combination, the flathead six has 80hp, a gazillion tons of torque, a perfect gear ratio for any situation..don't get me wrong, my 06 3500, is a great "do just about anything" truck, but I wish they still made a model this way, I'd buy one!

#15 ·
Wow, that is just AWESOME, I am severely jealous, and she is still running to boot! Where ever did you find that one? Lately I have been on a quest, though not hunting too hard until economics improve, haha, but looking for a good restoration. Like your '06 my '08 is great for anything I want or need to use it for, but they just don't make them like they used to! Thanks for sharing the pics!!! :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.