Headlight and Foglight Altercations - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 03-27-2013, 09:02 PM Thread Starter

Talking Headlight and Foglight Altercations

Hello everyone! I have been searching for a while now for aftermarket halo headlights and fog lights for my 2011 black compass and I cant find anything! I am seriously contemplating doing it myself so I could use some help! I haven't had the chance to get in and look at how she is set up yet but I am thinking that I am going to start with the fog lights. (Here comes the silly questions and where I will use being a women to my advantage!) I am not all that familiar with how the halo headlights work... by installing the glowing ring of wonder how much light will actually be produced? (considering in all the pictures I have seen they all appear to be an accent light verse actually emanating light like a standard headlight) I could use all the help I can get!

PS I would like to go with green halo lights to help accent my green light cup holders and interior green led lights!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-25-2013, 11:49 PM

You can probably find fog lights with the ring to install but the light from those rings is usually purely aesthetic. I just installed HID lights for my low beams from Get HID Lights, LLC - Don't Just Look Better, See Better! and they look great if you're looking for that bright white/blueish look.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-28-2013, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! I figured that out now I plan on installing a 6k HID kit for my high, low, and fog lights! I have a bunch of great websites for kits and LED lights that my friends have used for their SRT8s too! I plan on buying the parts next week now that I know more about what I want! I will be using superbrightleds.com and kbcarstuff.com websites to build my headlights plus I plan on painting the castings inside the housing unit black too! So excited! I will be posting pictures of the new altercations shortly!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in