2010 Compass LED lights - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 05-07-2011, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

2010 Compass LED lights

So I haven't had my Compass for that long but I've already been looking at ways to trick it out. So far I want to get these NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit - 2010 Jeep Compass HID Kit in the diamond white and see if I can put this on Jeep Compass 2011 - Jeep Lighting - Universal Lightning Eyes Headlight Kit. I also wanted to try to do some lighting under the dashboard, preferrably in blue, but any color would be fine. And I want to try and put some nice LED taillights on. I was wondering if any of you know where I can find some of those things. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-10-2011, 09:36 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyradryan View Post
So I haven't had my Compass for that long but I've already been looking at ways to trick it out. So far I want to get these NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit - 2010 Jeep Compass HID Kit in the diamond white and see if I can put this on Jeep Compass 2011 - Jeep Lighting - Universal Lightning Eyes Headlight Kit. I also wanted to try to do some lighting under the dashboard, preferrably in blue, but any color would be fine. And I want to try and put some nice LED taillights on. I was wondering if any of you know where I can find some of those things. Thanks!
Welcome to the site man!

You should check out my thread I started about the http://www.myjeepcompass.com/forums/...onversion.html. There is a member there, javelin, that put some of those LED strips on his Compass and that HID kit and he has some pictures and information on how he installed them. Granted, that is for the 2011, but the 2010 should not be much different, just a round headlight instead of squarish and different bulb that handles high/low beam in one.

I also plan on doing some custom lighting inside the Jeep, but not sure exactly how I am going to tackle it. I do want to replace all the interior lights with white LED's. I just need to make a list of all the bulbs used and get the LED equivalents.

One place to check would be ebay. There you can find LED kits, halo's, etc. From what I can see, the 2011 factory LED taillights are the same shape and size as the older Compass', but I cannot verify the wiring as to if it would be just a plug-n-play operation. Maybe someone else on here can answer that.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-24-2011, 09:15 PM

Garage
one of the best places to get LEDs is superbrightleds.com i've gotten a few bulbs from them for my mustang and they're top notch. they also sell the brightest tail light LEDs that ive seen (they're a 45 LED bulb).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-25-2012, 01:45 AM

Garage
Hello, anyone got a link to install led drl's on a 2011 comp?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in