2018 Compass Interior Accessories - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 11-20-2017, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Garage
2018 Compass Interior Accessories

I have been having trouble finding accessories for the 2018 model of the Compass. Does anyone know where I can find them or are they just not out yet because it is fairly new?

I'm looking for red accents I can attach/remove easily (vent frames, steering wheel trim, etc.)

I've asked several places if the 2017 Compass accessories would fit, but all of them are saying they would not be compatible.

Help?

2018 Black Jeep Compass Latitude
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 11-20-2017, 06:33 PM

I don't think the accessories you are looking for exist, especially if you are talking about official Mopar offerings. There is very little available for the new compass so far but you can explore here to see what is available: https://mopar.chromedata.com/NextGen/C1111

I don't think there is much aftermarket support yet but I haven't really looked because I avoid burdening my vehicles with aftermarket chinese junk like the plague. Depending on what you want, it sometimes pays to surf through the offerings for the jeep Renegade since they are built on the same platform but have been around a couple years longer and have a few more things available. For example, the 2.4 jeep renegade now has a mopar catback exhaust option available and, although I haven't looked underneath them to see how similar they are, one would think there is a very good chance that catback kit would be a bolt on for the new compass as well (or at worst require just a minor amount of modification and customization).

As far as cosmetic things you mentioned, I think universal aftermarket is your best bet for now.
post #3 of 8 Old 11-21-2017, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by arudlang View Post
I don't think the accessories you are looking for exist, especially if you are talking about official Mopar offerings. There is very little available for the new compass so far but you can explore here to see what is available: https://mopar.chromedata.com/NextGen/C1111

I don't think there is much aftermarket support yet but I haven't really looked because I avoid burdening my vehicles with aftermarket chinese junk like the plague. Depending on what you want, it sometimes pays to surf through the offerings for the jeep Renegade since they are built on the same platform but have been around a couple years longer and have a few more things available. For example, the 2.4 jeep renegade now has a mopar catback exhaust option available and, although I haven't looked underneath them to see how similar they are, one would think there is a very good chance that catback kit would be a bolt on for the new compass as well (or at worst require just a minor amount of modification and customization).

As far as cosmetic things you mentioned, I think universal aftermarket is your best bet for now.

I'd like to keep it to minimum, just a few interior trim accents here and there. I'm thinking something like this:
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Je...-drive-pid4309

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 12-02-2017, 06:59 AM

I just picked up a 2018 Compass as well; I like those interior accent pieces! I'd like to get my hands on the 2018 Compass Limited Headlights with the LED DRL's next.

**edit: if anyone has a link for those headlights let me know. I can't find them anywhere but I'm sure they obviously exist?

2018 Jeep Compass Latitude

Last edited by texasjeep34; 12-02-2017 at 07:13 AM.
post #5 of 8 Old 12-05-2017, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjeep34 View Post
I just picked up a 2018 Compass as well; I like those interior accent pieces! I'd like to get my hands on the 2018 Compass Limited Headlights with the LED DRL's next.

**edit: if anyone has a link for those headlights let me know. I can't find them anywhere but I'm sure they obviously exist?
It seems that Carid.com has updated their 2018 stock, but I would "Live Chat" someone on the website to ensure that is will in-fact fit the 2018 Compass. I was going to pick up an interior accent kit, but after chatting with a rep online, they said it was for the 2017 even though it was under the 2018.

Check under the "Automotive Lighting" towards the bottom, maybe they have what you're looking for!

post #6 of 8 Old 01-11-2018, 01:36 AM

Garage
I know,, I,ve been looking for vent shades for mine for 2 weeks now. Accessories for the 2018 are tough to find.

2018 Jeep Compass Sport, FWD, Auto
post #7 of 8 Old 01-24-2018, 11:07 PM

You can find genuine OEM Jeep/Mopar accessories at outstanding prices on https://www.moparpartsgiant.com/ . This is the first place that I go to for all my parts/accessories needs. They always have what I'm looking for.
post #8 of 8 Old 01-26-2018, 01:21 AM

Garage
Thanks for the info, I did find them there but they are 4 X the price of what they should be.

2018 Jeep Compass Sport, FWD, Auto

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in