Stock Sound System 2011 - Jeep Compass Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By dhruvgpatel

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 Old 02-13-2015, 01:25 AM Thread Starter

Stock Sound System 2011

Hey There,
Anyone know what the stock system is comprised of for the 2011 Compass? Not sure what model I have but I know it seems to have great bass in the front...
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-13-2015, 03:26 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
If you have the basic system its 4 6x9 speakers in each of the doors if you have the upgraded system it is 2 tweeters In the dash, 6.5's in the doors and 2 3.5" speakers in the rear hatch + an 8" sub.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

post #3 of 6 Old 08-08-2015, 02:52 AM

Garage
Agreed. The Compasses have great bass overall.
I take my car to the beach, open up trunk and let the music flow
Love the sound capability of the Jeep Compass 2009
BusterOz likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 08-09-2015, 02:19 AM

Hey Tyler id like to point out that some basic systems come with tweaters too I don't know if it depends on the year.... But my 2014 has 2x tweaters in the dash and 4x 6x9s. They're fairly decent sounding for stock but I will change them bad boys even I am ahead lol
post #5 of 6 Old 08-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
The basic systems do not have tweeters, it looks like they do in the dash on both sides, however there is no speaker in them. Boston acoustics system is the only one that gets tweeters from the factory.

The Base level stereo has 4 6x9's in the doors that's it

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

post #6 of 6 Old 08-10-2015, 07:33 PM

Oh snao you're right..I looked just now.. And put my head by the front dash, I hear nothing coming out. Lol... Damn will that is a good thing in my opinion.. Nothing worse than changing speakers and leaving factory dash tweaters in...I know you can get to them.. But its always a pain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in