Sneak peek at my Audio Video set up - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 06:00 AM Thread Starter

Sneak peek at my Audio Video set up

Ok, I know I just finished posting pics of my 09 Jeep, but the Mrs. had to stop by the shop to drop off my spare rim so it could be measure etc, to finish up the set up in the trunk. Not finished but just a preview of the Leds/ T.V's and new JVC double din stereo. Oh and you can see my custom hood,(Flag). I will post pics of my wheels next in the correct thread so check them out if you like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20110121-00200.jpg (93.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20110121-00198.jpg (94.8 KB, 69 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

Sneek peek continued

Here is the pic of the LED I could not load all of them on my previous post. enjoy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ledjeepforum.jpg (98.0 KB, 54 views)
post #3 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Very nice!!!! Love the LED's!

- Cherokee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2007 Jeep Compass Sport, Bright Silver Metallic, 26E, CVT II, Driver Convenience Group, Sunroof, Trailer Tow Prep Group, 4x2

1991 XJ Cherokee Sport 4X4 4.0 H/O I6
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST, SWB Reg Cab, Bright Silver Metallic, Trailer Tow Package

JEEP - Just Enjoy Everything, Period.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 02:17 PM

Garage
Can't wait to see the finished product bud, so far looks great! I am in the process of sketching my set up out, but w/ a 3.5 yr old I need the cargo area to tote her junk so it'll be interesting since the cargo area is minimal to begin w/ but I have a few ideas that I am workin on...

Keep the piks comin we like piks!!!!
post #5 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
Very nice!!!! Love the LED's!

- Cherokee
thanks, she has to go back and take some of the interior green leds and the ones inside the hood (engine). I can see them a little in the pic of the monitors under the dash but that's it. I can't wait until its done..
post #6 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
Can't wait to see the finished product bud, so far looks great! I am in the process of sketching my set up out, but w/ a 3.5 yr old I need the cargo area to tote her junk so it'll be interesting since the cargo area is minimal to begin w/ but I have a few ideas that I am workin on...

Keep the piks comin we like piks!!!!
Oh yes, I know we have a 3 yr old also she turns 4 in july. but theres enough space in the trunk for her stuff..lol..the back seat behind the drivers side will become the new semi-storage area. I will have to see once I see it in person, tc customs has pre fabricated fiberglass boxes of all sizes or they will make you a full custom one also. I had my box made by steve the owner of brass customs in killeen, tx. they also did the leds and video set up alarm and will be mounting my rims etc, great shop honest and guarantee's all his work.
post #7 of 11 Old 01-22-2011, 03:56 PM

Garage
My buddy is a Certified Installer, and his Pops owns a Custom Cabinet shop, so we will be building a custom box. I think I am gonna do a Floor Type setup with a 1/2" Plexi top so we can still use the Cargo area.. After we figure out the box and all that jazz then we have to figure out the air movement and all that jazz to see what it is capable of handling. I am probably gonna do a Complete Pioneer audio set up but we'll see.
post #8 of 11 Old 01-23-2011, 04:05 AM

Many more awards to be handed your way. LEDs looking good, i like the green theme you got going there.
post #9 of 11 Old 01-23-2011, 04:10 AM

Right down the street my have to make the trip up that way to see you wheels in person. Gotta show my boy your pics he's gonna love it he's got a Rallye too. I'll get with him to see if its finewith it then I'll post pics of his ride for you all to enjoy.
}San Antonio
post #10 of 11 Old 01-23-2011, 06:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytoyo View Post
Many more awards to be handed your way. LEDs looking good, i like the green theme you got going there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytoyo View Post
Right down the street my have to make the trip up that way to see you wheels in person. Gotta show my boy your pics he's gonna love it he's got a Rallye too. I'll get with him to see if its finewith it then I'll post pics of his ride for you all to enjoy.
}San Antonio
Thanks I hope so trying to get all the work done in time for Heat Wave, hope to be back in for Austin/I got 2nd place Street Jeep. I didnt think i would even place so when they called my name I and ride, I was like wow theres another Pedro will a jeep compass..lol..hopefully the plan is for the Jeep to make its rounds without me to the different car shows in the area until I come home. The shop is called brass customs on vetereans memorial blvd, I would not want you to waste your time because the wheels are supposed to head to the paint shop on monday, and the jeep will be delivered to Temple to another shop for a few days. not sure when it all takes place. I just know i better be able to drive it when i come home on leave , I just check the gps on the car to see were it is on the web.
post #11 of 11 Old 02-26-2011, 04:33 AM Thread Starter

My system almost done :)

So my set-up is almost done/ Custom fiberglass box with Monitor...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF7130.jpg (85.2 KB, 41 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in