Google for uconnect reset maybe, I believe it involves holding the two buttons in the volume and tuner knobs for ~30 seconds with the ignition in aux. mode or something like that...
Twice I have had the rear USB port in my 2019 Compass stop working. The first time, after finding the above post, I Googled and found various reset instructions, I tried several of the methods and eventually stumbled upon something that worked (but I wasn't sure exactly what).
Today the port stopped working again and I found that the following procedure worked to restore my USB port:
1. Put your vehicle into accessories mode (push start button once without having your foot on the brake)
2. Hold down the Green Phone and Voice Recognition buttons for 30 seconds (push the buttons immediately after pushing the start button, before the Uconnect system has a chance to fully boot).
3. Let go of the two buttons.
4. Turn vehicle off and wait for the Uconnect screen to go black.
5. Open driverís side door for thirty seconds.
6. Close driverís side door.
7. Restart vehicle.
8. Let the uConnect system to load up and see if concern is still present.