!!! Help !!! - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 2 Old 11-15-2019, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

!!! Help !!!

I have a 2019 Compass Latitude. I blew out at least one speaker. After looking everywhere and chatting with a Jeep representative. online, I was told to call the dealer for info about the sound system. All they could say is the dash has 3.5's and front and rear doors 6X9's. Crutchfield says thats wrong but pioneer says that is correct. So what is the right size speakers in the doors, front and back? ...And how many watts are running from the 7 inch unit and if possible whats the RMS of the speakers?

I'm going to put after market pioneer stuff in, I just can't get a straight answer

Apparently this information is still classified
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-15-2019, 08:19 PM

I couldn't tell ya for sure. I know it sucks but you could open up one door and find out, then place your order. There are two or three possible sound packages I believe so thats probably where the confusion comes from.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in