All I want is OEM cross bars for 07 compass! - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 Old 07-09-2014, 03:15 AM Thread Starter

All I want is OEM cross bars for 07 compass!

I just joined this site a couple minutes ago and I am hoping everyone can bare with me as I just bought my first Jeep yesterday and it happens to be an 07 compass sport 2.4. So what I am looking for is two cross bars to attach my bike racks too. I am hoping to just get some OEM cross bars that some one upgraded from and wouldn't mind selling to me at a fair price. Are there even OEM cross bars??? I am beginning to wonder, as my search on ebay and oem parts diagrams are coming back with no stock cross bars. I know fellow compass owners will know the answer to this. So are there oem cross bars? Any recommendations on after market cross bars that actually fit an 07 compass and are not just universal clamp on's? Thanks so much for any help and of course if you have two cross bars you would sell....I will buy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-15-2014, 02:17 AM

There are oem crossbars. I had some for my mom's 07 compass they cost around $200 when we purchased them. I sold them though. Occasionally I see them on ebay. There are some aftermarket ones on ebay for $125-150ish.
post #3 of 6 Old 07-20-2014, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

hey thanks for the reply momsride. I just bought new ones a week ago though, I am pretty impatient when it comes to things like that. I paid around 250 plus 25 shipping. The total was $272.xx. All I know is that if I ever decide to sell the compass I'm selling those dang cross bars separately!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 07-25-2014, 06:53 AM

Yeah that's what my mom decided to do. We traded in her 07 for a 2012 (which uses different bars) the dealer wasn't giving us anything for the bars during trade in so we took them off. Also took out the husky liners (still trying to sell those, from the 2012 during trade in but I think husky liner said they should fit a 07-12)
post #5 of 6 Old 07-28-2014, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

can you post some pics and price?
post #6 of 6 Old 08-02-2014, 04:13 AM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in