Welcome! I bought my 2014 Compass new and experienced some of your problems.
- PSI should be at 35 on all four tires. Check PSI first before driving the Compass. Also, PSI will drop on cold days.
- My headlights also randomly blink once or twice through out long drives, my interior lights also do the same. Dealer had no answer, I searched and found others with the same problem but with no solution. I suppose its normal.
- Being a new transmission, it needs to break in and learn your driving habits. The more you drive it, the better it will shift. Also, below 20 mph if you let go of the gas, the transmission will hold the gear and downshift as necessary. This is the slowing down that you feel, you can cancel this by giving the gas pedal just a little tap or by moving the shift lever to Neutral.
- This usually happens to me when im parked on a hill or if I forgot to put the handbrake first before putting it in park the day before.
- Im not sure about the shaking, mine only did it a few times at stop lights when it had a few miles.
2014 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4