The most difficult part was removing the screws that go into the transmission case. I had to use a long breaker bar to loosen them.
I would rate the difficulty at between 4-6 on a scale of 1-10 only because I have not done this top mounts before.
Tools I used:
1. Hydraulic jack to elevate the transmission a little bit
2. Long handled breaker bar for the 18mm screws
3. Ratchet wrench and sockets
4. Screw driver to loosen the air tube from the filter box
I also inspected the front mount and it was ok.
From this experience I learned that the mount that works the hardest is the rear mount. It is also the one exposed to the most heat because it is only a few inches away from the exhaust pipe.
Repairing the rear engine mount restored the "new feel" of my car. The car drives nicer and front end noises disappeared.