Start your own Jeep Compass garage today! Click here to begin your own Jeep Compass Garage...

Jeep

Garage
Vehicle Name Jeep
Year 2014
Make Jeep
Model Compass
Color Rugged Brown Pearl
Packages Sport
2014 Jeep Compass
2014 Jeep Compass 2014 Jeep Compass 2014 Jeep Compass
History I bought this used in November 2015 with 6,500 miles on it. I rolled the odometer up to 33,000 miles in about a year and 5 months. Despite all the rotten reviews, I had fantastic luck with this car. It was a faithful commuter and a pleasure to drive. I just traded it in on a 2017 Compass Trailhawk. Granted, that's a much nicer Jeep, but I don't have anything bad to say about the 2014. It served me well.
Exterior
2014 Jeep Compass Exterior 2014 Jeep Compass Exterior
I found some really cool chrome wheel skins that were a perfect match for the aluminum wheels and snapped onto them. They looked like factory chrome wheels for WAY less! Added lots of extra chrome in many other places as well.

Interior
2014 Jeep Compass Interior
Between eBay and Amazon, I found tons of cool, chrome accents for the interior and exterior. Made the car look a lot spiffier than the spartan Sport trim.

In-Car Entertainment
2014 Jeep Compass In-Car Entertainment 2014 Jeep Compass In-Car Entertainment
I added a new Pioneer head unit and a backup camera. Sweet upgrade! Check out some of the chrome tidbits I added to the interior. Really helped make it look less bland inside!

Under the Hood
2.4L totally stock. Some performance mods would be cool, if they make any for this car?

Suspension
Stock.

Wheel and Tire
2014 Jeep Compass Wheel and Tire
Standard 17-inch aluminum with chrome wheel skins.
Views: 157

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome