Compass = Patriot or Caliber - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 3 Old 06-06-2009, 02:16 AM Thread Starter

Compass = Patriot or Caliber

The title sums it up. They are all built on the same platform, but the Compass seems to get little attention. I like all three, but swayed to the Compass when I had a purchase deal fall through on a Patriot. I think that the Compass has earned an undeserved reputation for corrupting the classic Jeep image.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

Reputation that was way over reacted by the purist (probably some Red Necks from the Ozark Mountain.......) to the fact the the Compass is the only one not Trail Rated...............honestly who cares !!!!
A Jeep is a Jeep.............either they like it or not the Compass is one of them......As for my ride............it's just fine....................

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

post #3 of 3 Old 06-08-2009, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

I'll dare to say that my Compass will see more mud/snow/ rough terrain than many Trail Rated Jeeps will. Don't get me wrong, I have a passion for the traditional Jeep, and this is not a slam on them. The Compass Jeep/Car seems to suit my need for a Rural/Urban commuter vehicle. Besides that, I like it!

|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in