Why should I buy a Jeep Compass? - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 6 Old 07-24-2009, 03:12 AM Thread Starter

Question Why should I buy a Jeep Compass?

So, what do you love about your Jeep Compass?

Honestly, I'd never considered purchasing one until today, when I read that Chrysler was matching the Cash For Clunkers incentive. Since our family owns two of those Clunkers, I thought I'd see what sort of possibilities were out there and hit upon the Jeep Compass. Since I know nothing whatsoever about this vehicle (and have never owned a Jeep of any sort), I thought I'd come straight to the folks who drive a Compass and find out the pros and cons of purchasing one.

Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-24-2009, 10:07 AM

Garage
You owe yourself a test drive.
Aside from the looks of the car, which you either love - or don't, the ride is really great.
You have all the dexterity of a Jeep (I refer to the 4x4) without the bumpy ride.
The 4cyl offers, in my opinion, plenty of power, not the BMW kind of power, but plenty of power to enter express-ways without hesitation, plus is reasonably economical in consumption.
If you like the looks, try one, I am sure you will like the ride.
Good luck to you.
post #3 of 6 Old 07-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, I've had a few SUV's or cross over's call them what ever they come down to are they doing the job............the answer is yes..............but with the Compass you are not always going in your pocket for gas....................

My two cents...............

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 07-24-2009, 05:43 PM

I agree, if you like the looks of the Compass you really should test drive one. I'm very pleased with mine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #5 of 6 Old 07-25-2009, 02:01 PM

I've had mine for about 3 months now, I tow a pop up trailer with it sometimes. The engine has more than enough power. Without the camper the gas mileage is awesome and only a little less while towing the trailer, depending on the driver as all cars do. I like the looks and the ride is smooth and quiet. It has tons of room in it and its not a mini van!!!
post #6 of 6 Old 07-27-2009, 10:10 PM

Smile

I have the Rallye, I now find myself driving it insted of all the other cars and trucks I have, it is really smooth, and like everyone else says, on top of all the great things about the car, it gets great miliage to boot!

09 Jeep Compass Rallye Sport 4X4 *inferno red*5sp manual*sun & sound grp* SOLD
04 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4x4 *RED*
12 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn CC 4x4
48 Dodge Power Wagon AWD *continental flathead 6*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in