I want to buy a compass - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 8 Old 07-26-2009, 01:12 AM Thread Starter

I want to buy a compass

I am trying to by my first jeep and I love the compass. I can't seem to get a dealer to work with me on price. So I was wondering if anyone knows somebody that can hook me up with the employee friends discount?

Thank you for your help.

I can't wait to own a compass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-26-2009, 04:29 AM

I don't know about the discount that you are referring to, but a good down payment should be an incentive for them to get a deal going for you. Really, if you have any credit score at all it would seem that they would be "In Glee" to make any sale at all. I hope that you get your Compass, and I predict that you will like it very well. Maybe someone else can help out with your question about the employee friends discount? I hope to see you here again soon with pictures of your new Jeep Compass. Welcome to the Forum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by Jeepster2; 07-26-2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Added welcome.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

All discounts are regional so you should tell us a bit more about you and maybe we would be able to help here..................consider yourself welcome to this forum...............

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-26-2009, 02:54 PM Thread Starter

Jeepster2,

Thanks, I hope I will have some pics soon. The dealers only seem to be giving the cashback from the manufacturer, other than that they are not budging. Unless you have a cash for clunker vehicle.

Hopefully I can find a good deal soon
post #5 of 8 Old 07-27-2009, 02:00 AM

what are you expecting them to do come on! they cant just give them away all due respect to your post.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 AM

I think that jeepfreak is trying to get a good deal on a Compass, and is not impulse buying from a dealer salesperson's pressure. I hope that you get a Compass at the best possible price!

|
|
post #7 of 8 Old 07-27-2009, 11:13 PM

Smile

As I understand it, you can now get a cash for clunkers offer, and you dont even have to own a clunker.

09 Jeep Compass Rallye Sport 4X4 *inferno red*5sp manual*sun & sound grp* SOLD
04 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4x4 *RED*
12 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn CC 4x4
48 Dodge Power Wagon AWD *continental flathead 6*
post #8 of 8 Old 07-28-2009, 02:58 AM
Super Moderator

They are desperate to sell you..............any incentives is a good one these days for them.....please be careful on some catches out there...............

My 2 cents.......

Life is short, Break the rules,
Forgive quickly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably...
Never regret anything that made you smile!
Have a wonderful day!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in