User Manuals etc for my Compass - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 4 Old 02-05-2012, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

User Manuals etc for my Compass

I collected my new car on the 27th January and was given a general explanation of the controls etc before driving off. When I got home I found out that there were no paperwork AT ALL in the car. When I rang the dealer I was told that this should have been explained to me at the time and that they were on "Back Order" and would be sent to me ASAP.
I am still waiting for this and as a result I have been stuttering and floundering my way with the controls of the car. This has caused be a great deal of inconvenience and on a couple of occasions a dangerous situation.
So you order a car from the dealer, the car is delivered to the dealer from Jeep UK, the car is prepared for you and a hand over date is arranged. This period was about 3 weeks for me. I have had the car for 9 days now and there is still no sign of the booklets anywhere.
Surely this cannot be right?
Graham
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-05-2012, 05:00 PM

Garage
You might want to try this. I called Jeep and they sent me a paper version of my owners manual. It's about an inch thick.

My Jeep: Jeep Owners Service Manuals - 4x4 SUVs, Sports Utility Vehicles, Off Road

2011 Compass Latitude ,28B ,Freedom Drive II Off Road Group, Sun & Sound ,,Bright Silver,Husky Liners,Mopar Molded Flaps,Xpel clear door edge guards, Stainless Steel exhaust tip.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old 02-06-2012, 04:51 AM

Garage
This is indeed strange. I've uploaded the owner's manual for you, grab it from here: http://is.gd/mo30MM

2012 Jeep Compass Limited
2.0l 156bhp
Black
uConnect
Leather Seats
18" Aluminum Rims

Wroclaw, Poland

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-06-2012, 06:45 PM

If it was a this years model and new the manual in the Green Jeep canvass pouch should have been there for sure. They've lost it or given it to someone else. Insist you get one out of another vehicle NOT sold on the lot. They can replace theirs with the one on order.

Dumm

Tell the Salesman "DO I HAVE STUPID WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD?"

Jeep Compass 2009
4x4, 2.4L, CVT
North Edition
heated seats, TPMS
General Altimax RT43 P225/65R17
Yellow Fog Lamps
CLASS III Curtis Hitch
SOLD @ 153,000km Oct. 2018 THE END !!
Belleville, Ontario, Canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in