My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Wishing you the Best.....

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Cherokee 
#1 ·
AHHhhhhhh....Parting is such sweet sorrow, I must bid you adieu. We traded the 2007 Compass for a 2012 Liberty today. I really liked that Compass with it's 5 speed manual transmission. The better half has come down with too many aches and pains to be able to truly drive it the way it should be. So, this is it....

I do have some small parts and tools that I will try to get posted in the classifieds ASAP.

Again....I wish you all the best!

Steve

#4 ·
Well you got a real Jeep now. I doubt the front end or suspension will be issues for you with that. I have to say from my reading the 2007 was the toughest to live with being the most failure prone of the series. Although I've had more than my share of troubles and multiple part change outs. Not much left in mine under thats not replaced. Rear axle, drive shafts and engine.

Enjoy

#5 ·
Wow, well congrats on the Liberty, almost bought one myself but really wanted the Compass and it's understandable that you have to do what's right for you. No need to be a stranger, though, hope you still stop in and let us know how things are going for you! :)

- Cherokee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.