Jeep Compass road trip - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 1 Old 04-08-2013, 03:08 AM Thread Starter

Talking Jeep Compass road trip

Just thought I would share the first long road trip I made in my Jeep Compass. The trip was a total of 350 miles and I averaged 27 MPG. I could have made it on one tank of gas but I would have been running on fumes when I pulled back into the driveway at home! The Compass rode well and was pretty quiet (I'm learning how to accelerate without going over 2,000 RPM); in fact, I didn't feel nearly as wore out as I did when I made the trip before in my Corolla. The best part...I was able to sleep comfortably in the Compass at my destination (Folkston, GA)! I folded the front passenger seat and the back seat down and had plenty of room to stretch out. I also enjoyed watching DVDs on my 430 radio and being able to charge my laptop with the AC outlet. Everyone was very impressed with the capabilities of my Compass; can't wait to take another trip in it!

Charles
Cairo, Georgia

2012 Jeep Compass Latitude aka the Train Chaser
Bright White/4x2/CVT/Dark Slate Gray interior

Uconnect® Voice Command with Bluetooth-Uconnect® 430 CD/DVD/MP3/HDD-Security and Convenience Group

Mods: "Jeep" shift knob-Uniden BC125AT scanner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in