No Bus error and other oddities - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2014, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

No Bus error and other oddities

Ok so used the remote starter to fire the girl up this morning.Its been wet and real cold here just to give some background.When I entered the car and put in the key( after hitting brake pedal to disable the remote "big feet") I noticed it wasn't responding ,I went to crank it no response then I saw all the dash lights cycle and stay on I tried again and saw No Bus ...,Tried multiple times but would only go to crank position but no crank.I thought it was associated with the remote starter so i hit start and it went thru the cycle locked and clicks but nothing , so i used the remote starter and hit unlock , cranked the key and up it came but also brought up ck engine lite( not surprised by that) I was able to shut it off and start it the rest of the morning but the air bag light now comes on and goes away .I plan to get the codes pulled and reset it, maybe it was a glitch or something got wet and froze ,any insight would be appreciated .I will post what codes show later. Thanks Rod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in