Best Compliment you have gotten for your Compass? - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 11 Old 03-10-2018, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Best Compliment you have gotten for your Compass?

Iím not sound system guy. I just use the factory one I donít even mess with the equalizer. I got some work done on my 2018 Compass and the tech (with way more knowledge about sound sytems than me) asked what did I have install because on volume 10 he said it was thumping. I told him I have Jeep lol. Itís factory.

The other compliment I got was from my financial advisor. He asked how I like my Grand Cherokee and I was like thanks I wasnít the only one to think the CP looks like a GC. I was originally shopping for a all black GC but came across a CP thinking it was a GC. Itís lower than a GC (Iím coming from a G8 didnít want a high vehicle necessarily) and priced less. So I fell in love and made it my own (all black). Got the look I wanted for a lot less price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-10-2018, 04:52 PM

My boss said she LOVES the color of mine. (Laser Blue Pearl does NOT blend in to it's surroundings. Lol)
And yeah, I've heard the "nice Grand Cherokee" too.
Probably the best compliment was a guy in a new Escape checking out my Compass... No words needed, you should have seen the look on his face! My Jeep felt violated by his lustful staring. Lol
post #3 of 11 Old 03-11-2018, 01:17 AM

Everyone so far zones in on the looks of our Trailhawk the Spitfire Orange grabs their eye then they start noticing the body lines,taillights,front end and of course those red recovery hooks that look like you might recover cement trucks stuck in the mud with the little Jeep just for a hobby!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 03-11-2018, 05:13 AM

Garage
Brought it into the dealer to have moisture in fog light looked at, the drivers/service guys said it looked dope.

Wyntyrsfool
2018 Jeep Compass TrailHawk
Cold Weather Package
Leather Interior
8.4 Info non Nav
post #5 of 11 Old 03-11-2018, 06:47 PM

Got one this morning at the drive thru coffee shop. The guy said it was a "beautiful" Jeep.

The laser blue does jump out at you when the lighting is just right.

2017 Compass limited 4x4
post #6 of 11 Old 04-03-2018, 11:58 AM

I was pumping gas and the cashier was outside and said wow is that a jeep, I didn't know they made them so sporty now, it looks nice

2015 Compass Latitude - Bought with 10 miles on it and currently at 48k miles

1991 Cherokee Laredo - Stock with over 400k miles, sold in 2015

1999 Cherokee Sport - Manual trans with around 130k miles, lifted 1.5 inches on 235 tires, totaled in 2016 😢
post #7 of 11 Old 04-03-2018, 05:00 PM

I got the "beautiful" compliment last Thursday on my way out of the car park at work. She looked a little envious when she said it too.

2018 Jeep Compass Sport 4x4, Manual Transmission Babee!!
post #8 of 11 Old 04-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Mine was, "I didn't know you could put a winch on a grand cherokee" =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Red FDII Jeep Compass Limited
235/75/15 Wranger Territory AT
WK2 Headlight Swap
Magnaflow Muffler

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Interior LED's + Front/Rear Signal & Backup LEDS

post #9 of 11 Old 04-03-2018, 06:35 PM

Garage
I love your car because mine is faster said everyone passing me

2018 Trailhawk Billet SIlver
post #10 of 11 Old 05-15-2018, 03:10 AM

Garage
Itís always nice to hear that your car looks good, but the best compliment I got was unspoken. Over the weekend, a guy and his girl parked next to me and kept staring hard at my Compass. The guy actually pulled out his phone and started taking pics of Snow White. His girlfriend eventually dragged him away, but he kept looking back over his shoulder! LOL...
post #11 of 11 Old 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM

Mine was "I can't believe that one isn't in the shop yet, mine has been there since day 1". Little do they know...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in