Leaking 2018 Jeep Compass - Jeep Compass Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2019, 03:51 AM Thread Starter

Leaking 2018 Jeep Compass

Anyone having issues with wet floors from leaks in their Jeep Compass. We just bought a 2018 Latitude Jeep Compass. After we got it one night their was so much condensation on the inside windows that the defroster would not clear it up. When you wiped the windshield it would drip. Also the carpet all over the vehicle was soaked like someone dumped a bucket of water on the floors. We took it to the Jeep dealer that finally determined there was a leak in the cowling between the hood and windshield. They sealed that and replaced the carpet. So far so good but a little leary that they resolved the issue. Also not happy that I have brand new car that had so much water in it. What happens next. Where was that water leaking through before it got to the floors. Down the road will it have other issues because of the water. Not happy because all dealer offered me was a free oil change, detailing, and tire rotation 1 time. They said I have to go through Jeep corporate customer relations to get any compensation which I doubt I will get anything from the. Very dissatisfied with our first experience with Jeep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2019, 02:49 PM

I have had some issues with frosting on the inside of my Jeep. I assume this is because of some sort of leak / humidity issue. I have not noticed the carpets being overly wet though. I plan on taking it into the dealer in the next week or so to have them investigate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Compass Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in